Arthur (King Arthur)

The child of Hope is here~👑

Enjoy reading! :>

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating King Arthur / Headcanon

🔸 He's a cute little sunshine and he's slowly growing up like a handsome sunshine. He'll be the light of your life.

🔸Being the young King he have many  responsibilities in the castle and on his people. Aiming to be a good and strong King that can protect the country and his people, he worked hard and train hard. Most of his time was dedicated at this, but worry not he also have a time for you. He won't miss anything when it comes to be with you.

🔸After all those training he'd go spend his lovely afternoon with his princess, you. Talking, telling stories and just appreciate each other's presence are the things most likely you both do.

🔸When he's with you he go talk and talk, excitedly tell you about his journeys and rant about things. He was glad that you're there to listen.

🔸 Would support you at your decisions. He's there to help you at things and situations.

🔸He cares too much and worries too much. One time he saw you crying and ask for a million times if you're okay or not, he'd aid you and won't leave you unless you tell him who made you cry or who on Earth hurt you.

🔸"Who? W-what? .. Oh Arthur... I was just slicing onions."

🔸" '-' Oh it was just that.. but are you sure you're o—" Arthur to you

🔸"For a trillion times, I'm okay..."

🔸 Because he cares and love you~

🔸 He's really loyal on your relationship 💛

🔸Your protector. He will protect you at all cost. He will fight for you and he won't let someone harm you. He'll go kill em with his Excalibur.

🔸Treats you like a princess, a queen or his wife. He'd go spread his love at you, spoiling you with his attention and give the love you deserve. And you as a loving partner you'd also do the same, he deserves your love and he's worth it.

🔸He loves to shower you with kisses. Everyday showering you with soft kisses.

🔸Likes hugging and cuddles. Love connecting with you and spend time.

🔸Loves to carry you. Piggyback or Bridal Style he's in for it, loves it when you're there close to him and in his arms.

🔸 Dates, he'd take you out for a dinner outside the castle, a walk on the gardens, stargazing, and many more.

🔸 He'll surprise you. He has many of that.

🔸 you became an important person in his life, along with Merlin, Cath and his people.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Yata~ gomen if it's short. Thank you for reading! ily guys ♡

Next is something special for Yen ♡ my bff :> From way money/kwarta gang.

Adios!

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev     Next>>