Jericho

I like this girl too~ ♡ she's actually funny and tsun tsun xD

I wonder what she's gonna do with her Ice magic....

Okay! Hope ya enjoy reading :>

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Jericho/ Headcanon

🔸 She's the tsundere type irl. She go deny her feelings and say things like common tsundere lines.

🔸"It's n-not like I like y-you or anything, b-baka!"

🔸 It's cute but sometimes irritating, she just won't admit her feelings towards you.

🔸 She acts like she doesn't care but deep inside she really cares.

🔸Now that both of you are dating, her tsun tsun level decreased slightly.

🔸 She'll go boast at how strong she is and capable to protect you. After what she said, she actually really mean it.

🔸She cares for you. She have ways to show it only for you.

🔸She knew how strong you are and can fight, but she gets worried whenever you took the hit. So she go join you defeat the extra.

🔸 Sometimes she acts so funny and it always make you laugh or smile. She have that 20% stupidity in her.

🔸Her face would flush in red whenever you caught her clumsily act funny. She'll threaten you after she jumble her words. She's embarrassed.

🔸She really loves your hugs. She'd go search for your warmth and comfortable hugs.

🔸 Surprise kisses, it always surprises you whenever she kissed you so suddenly without explanation.

🔸 Loves ruffling your hair messing it up, earning a scowl from you.

🔸On dates she's actually trying to be sweet, at first she gets nervous so she go shuffling things up but it ended well, the next days you keep on teasing the purple head and she go embarrassed, but you made her realize something.

🔸She really is sweet, everytime she took you out on a date you're her first priority. She makes things memorable and lovely. She finally learned that she should act like her own self if she wants to shower you with love. The first experience gave her a lesson.

🔸 She still gets nervous though.

🔸 Acting like a real tsundere. B-baka!

🔸She gets very stubborn at times and you have to give her lessons whenever you're dealing her side.

🔸If she gets jealous, she go with two choices go tsun tsun and ignore you or bother you till your attentions fully focused on her.

🔸 That's all I've got in my mind rn, so wait for the rest scenes ;> ily chu~

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Thanks for reading :>

Next is King Arthur! My another sunshine~ ☀ the child of hope! ♡

Bye! See ya lovely reader's ;))

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev    Next>>