First Date II

The continuation~ Enjoy~

Gowther • Merlin • Escanor

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Gowther

🔹He tilted his head as he stood in front of you, seeing your reaction is the one he's studying now. "Are you okay, (Your name)?" He asked.

🔹You stood there, loading. You give him a look. You were surprised and a little shookt, and slowly nods your head. 'What's up now, Gowther.' You give him the look again, scanning him from up to down.

🔹This is what happened earlier. It was a peaceful afternoon when you heard a knock, you opened the door confused and saw your boyfriend, Gowther, standing there looking at your eyes directly. You were about to ask when—

🔹"Go on a date with me."

🔹And that's what happened. And you gave a slow react, well you and him were dating for a month now and it's normal to go on a date with each other, but him taking you out on a date and is dressed as a girl with a Lolita dress, shookt you.

🔹"Perfect. I'll wait here."

🔹"Um, like right here, right now?"

🔹"Yes."

🔹"O-okay. And what's with the outfit?"

🔹"This is especially for our date this afternoon. Kiping ✨"

🔹You sweatdropped. "Okay." And you went to use your magic and perfectly dressed. You're used to it when it comes to Gowther's dress liking or cross-dressing, it's just that he surprises you everytime.

🔹You don't mind him dressing as a girl, if that's what he is you accept him fully. And it's fun when you see him pose.

🔹He took you to a place where people are celebrating the festival. The place we're crowded and many we're enjoying. You looked around and scanned the place, it was beautiful. The lights were everywhere some are colorful and the pathways were decorated. You stood there watching the lights playing in your eyes as you felt a tug on your hand, you shift your gaze beside you and saw Gowther with a hint of smile in his face, intertwining his hands with yours. Smiling back he drags you to a place where you two can enjoy.

🔹The whole afternoon all you did was have fun and learn something new, with Gowther doing all the activities and trying new things. Of course he won't do it alone he'd make sure you try it too. Though some thought he's a girl and those extras were flirting at him and it took a minute to drag him away from those creeps. Lol. He give you the things you like and will win them just to make you happy, this new feeling was giving him more meaning.

🔹Night time. The both of you sat on the bench near the bridge, taking a break with all the activities you did earlier. Noticing the lights on flying on the sky, you stared in awe as Gowther dragged you again to where that light came from. You saw many people near the river and some were holding the light.

🔹"What's that?" He asked.

🔹"It's a Sky Lantern! Let's have one!"

🔹 He immediately get one in his hands giving it to you. You took it and lit the bottom, as the light glowed in the inside it's ready to fly. You guide Gowther's hand to hold the side of the lantern, he looked at you and back to the light. "Okay, let's wish." The both of you whisper your wishes as both of you slowly released the sky lantern. It flies up, up and away. You intertwined your hands on Gowther's and looked at him, he look back at you and both of you smile at each other. Fin xd

🔹 Kiping ✨

Merlin

⚪ Knowing Merlin as a busy woman in doing her experiments and research for new information, you thought a Date won't enter her mind, and you don't mind as well it's because being with her and her attention set on you is already enough. Though you want to go on a date with her for the first time.

⚪As you finished your training early,(choose something for you to train). You sat on the ground taking a break with a water beside you. Staring at the distance, you were unaware of someone's presence. You were surprised when someone caressed your neck from behind, looking back you felt relieved when you saw your lover.

⚪ She smiled as she pull you to an embrace. You sighed as you feel warm in her arms. After the hug, she snapped her fingers as the light engulfed the both of you. Opening your eyes, you scanned the surroundings. "This is Camelot!" Surprised, you look at your lover. She smirked and lead you inside the castle.

⚪After a few discussions with King Arthur, she teleports again with you. You scanned the place and looked at her.

⚪"I'm going to spend my whole day with you, Babe. Consider this as our first date."

⚪You blushed and nodded. Grinning you took her hand carefully and leads the way. Following you, Merlin looked at your intertwined hands and smiled.

⚪You explore the Kingdom with her. She tells you information about the things you see. You explore next to the food section too, grabbing the food and feed Merlin. At first she would stare at you giving you an are-you-serious look but gave in as you did the puppy eyes, she can't resist you. She will show you some magic tricks on the way and saw the amused look in your eyes. The rest of the days was amazing and interesting. You get to have a moment with Merlin and a date.

⚪Now you were laying on her lap as she combed your hair using her fingers. Looking at her eyes, you were lost at the beautiful view. You blink your eyes and saw the colorful sparks on the sky, you sat up leaning on her shoulder as the both of you watching the fireworks soar above the sky. And that moment was memorable. Your first date and kiss were unforgettable.

Escanor

⚫Like King, he gets nervous and fidgety. But then he gain his confidence and he got his ways on asking you out. First he tells you more about his own lovely poets. Second, he prepares everything and last is when he's going to ask you out to a date. The first date. Dinner date.

⚫You agreed when he asked you out. He was so happy and that boost his confidence more. He told you to dress casually and meet him outside. After you dressed you went outside and smile at him. He was blushing when he saw your outfit, taking your hand softly he leads you to the setting.

⚫You arrived at the beautiful place. You were on the open roof top and from the view you can see the wide view. You looked at the floor and saw flower petals. You follow the trail and there stood Escanor. Beside him was a table decorated with silky fabric, a flower on top and a set of plate and utensils and two chairs. The surroundings was beautiful as well, there are lights, curtains and flowers around, and some sweet music playing on the background.

⚫He went towards you with flowers in his hand and give it to you and take your hand, guiding you to the table, a gentleman, that's Escanor. After the both of you were set, he served the food as you talk and share some moments. After you eat, he asked you to a dance as the romantic music played. You dance with him. After the dance you spend your moment with Escanor the whole night. The dinner date and first date was perfect and it was unforgettable.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hope you enjoyed the First Date Scenario~!

Jaa~! Next scenario coming up!

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev       Next>>