First Date

First date~ ♡♡

Enjoy!

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Meliodas

🔸He was so happy when you agreed to go out with him to a date, he can't hide his wide grin that's full of joy.

🔸He took time in preparing on how and where would he take you. And he already knew what to do after thinking for hours.

🔸 He's the one who's patiently waiting as you took your time preparing.

🔸He scanned your body from up to down seeing your (any kind of outfit) stands out your features more.

🔸He took you at the town first, walking, playing, eating, bonding and doing things that you like.

🔸 It's already afternoon. After the fun that you have share with him, he took your hand intertwining with his and slowly dragging you to walk with him. You keep up just fine. He talks about things randomly and makes sure you laugh at his jokes even if some were corny.

🔸 Everything is dark as you noticed he led you to a forest, you were scared but he reassures you that you're safe with him. Continuing to walk you saw a light and that's where Meliodas is heading.
Following him, you reached the light and noticed that you're on the cliff. Looking above and what you see was a breathtaking view.

🔸The bright stars at the clear sky. Stars are scattered above the dark blankets of sky, twinkling and lights were dancing on the sky. You stared at it in amazement forming a smile on your lips and Meliodas didn't failed to catch the warm smile on your face. He hold your hands lovingly than before and smiled, joining you to watch the scenery above.

🔸 STARGAZING 🌠

Diane

🔹(In human form) She's thinking on how to take you out on a date. She's also thinking at the place on where she's planning to take you. Seems like she's mixing up her thoughts, she go ask her best friend Elizabeth for advice and help.

🔹 Smiling, she went to you and ask you questions until she asked you to go out with her for a date. And when she get a 'yes'/'sure' She was so happy and excited.

🔹She stood there looking at how cute you are on your (outfit), she fangirls at how cute you are and holds your hand excitedly dragging you to the date setting.

🔹She took you at the town where there's a festival, she let you do what you wanna do with her all day. You guys went to play along with the people, eat many foods and sweets, holding hands while walking, watching some act while Diane tried to stop her fangirling when you were chose to be a princess actor at the short scene, after that the both of you heard a joyful music where kids and adults dance.

🔹The beat of the music, it's like inviting everyone to dance. Diane who knows how to dance, she joined the dance. She was dancing so gracefully with a smile on her face and her eyes met yours, her smile widens and took your hand with hers.

🔹"Diane! I don't know how to dance.!" / "Diane! There's too many people in here!"

🔹"Aww, I know you can do it! Let's enjoy~" —Diane

🔹You released a sigh and a smile, you join her dance as you're starting to feel the music. She was holding your hands all the time and her smile widens when she looks at you. Your blushing face and a huge smile is the best thing, knowing that you enjoyed your first date with her.

🔹Both of you were tired but the important thing is both of you have fun and enjoyed your first date.

Ban