Ban

And here's for our handsome immortal himself~ foxy~ BAN!

He's too hot for this~ ♡
--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

INFO

You- you are an assassin here.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Ban/ Headcanon

⚫Your first meeting with Ban was not so friendly. You are an assassin, a royal assassin and you were assigned for a job to kill the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban.

⚫You accepted the job and went on hunting him, as you arrived at the village you hear the sins were quite famous for being wanted as they were the deadly group/traitors who overthrowed the kingdom of Lioness and killed the Grand Master of Holy knights, Zaratras.

⚫You have no idea why you have to kill the Fox Sin, but now you get the hint. You accepted the job and do it clean and nice. You're that type of assassin that does it's job silently and clean.

⚫ Perfect. You spotted the blue haired sin standing in front of the tree with a blonde midget infront of him. You smirked and hid your presence. Once he was alone you did your assassination.

⚫You killed him. Your jobs finished. But that's what you thought.

⚫Damn! Nobody told you that he was fucking immortal! Fook!

⚫You tried to kill him how many times and yet nothing works. He regenerates quickly and that irritates you.

⚫He enjoyed watching you killing him but get tired when you did it 50 times already. Man, it was funny and cool. And finally he caught you.

⚫He was surprised to see that the assassin who's killing him now was a woman. Beautiful woman.

⚫He locked his eyes on you and you glared at his ruby red orbs.

⚫His smirk grew wider.

⚫You were pulled away from your trance when a certain blue haired tall man, snapped his fingers infront of your face.
You glared at his direction and holds his wrist breaking it. He hissed but then smirked.

⚫He sat beside you and put his arm around your neck. Placing his chin up on your head while you roll your eyes at this. You won't admit it but you found this relaxing.

⚫For you to know, both of you were dating and it's official. It's surprising that both of you deal with each other.

⚫After he saved you from your boss, and made you quit your job. He's now responsible for you.

⚫Well he's foxy and he learned a lesson to better tell the one you love how you feel before it's too late. And he did the first move in his own way.

⚫Well what he did first was gave you a ticket, a ticket for a one on one fight with him. You were excited to kill him, again and again.

⚫We all know that Ban wins, you knew the result anyway but nonetheless you enjoyed it. But that's not the last of it.

⚫He kidnapped you and tada~ he man up and confessed to you. You weren't expecting this confession, so you were surprised. But you didn't take long to answer since recently you found out that you're inlove with him too.

⚫And that's the start of your relationship!

⚫On your dates, the settings are simple and both of you make sure that each moment on your dates were worth it and memorable.

⚫You both went to enjoy your date at the town where a festival was held. You both spend your time challenging each other and have fun winning or losing.

⚫ Sometimes a silent walk in the forest holding each other's hand.

⚫Talking about past experiences and challenges, feelings and small things.

⚫He was opening up to you and so are you. You trust him as well he trust you. You both share your flaws and feelings and comfort each other on your own ways.

⚫When it comes to past, you already knew about his. You're starting understand his situation and knew the true story.

⚫Ban still loves Elaine and can't forget her. And he didn't want to forget the saint who changed his life and heart. But then he realized that he won't be forgetting Elaine but then love her more and thanked her for he was able to love her deeply, and felt complete for once. And now it's time to be able to do it once again. To love, you.

⚫You were thankful to Ban for his love and care and for everything. Without him you won't be here fighting for another chapter in life and be with him.

⚫Most of your bondings were spend in fighting— physically, teasing, talking, bickering, then challenging each other.

⚫Both of you were up to the challenge, drinking booze. The first one who gets drunk loses. And lol. You win. Victory!

⚫Then here comes slurring confessions and tight cuddles. Man he smelled booze. But you don't care.

⚫He loves cuddles anyway and holding you tight~

⚫ He's really caring inside and overprotective. But then he won't worry about you, cause he knows you're strong and expert in fights. He knows nobody can step out and feel the sun when some enemy messed up with you. Scary. But  he's always there to cheer you up and tease you.

⚫A supportive boyfriend type *wink*

⚫You kicked his face cause that shit eating grin on his face is mocking you. He laughed afterwards.

⚫You both show your love in your own ways. And nothing can stop the bond you have ~♡

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Done~ hehe ♡ hope ya enjoy!

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev         Next>>