Chapter 26

'Up already!'

I stirred in my slumber and felt something pushed down my head.

'Ayla!'

I hummed and thumped back on the bed.

'Get up...', he mumbled while I felt something being slipped over my waist.

'What are you doing?'

I opened my eyes and found him tying my shoe laces.

'Where are we going?'

'Run!', he said making me stand.

'No! I'm sleepy...', I kicked one of my shoe away and thumped back on the bed.

'Fu**! Don't do that.... your ribs are still weak', he yelled and I pulled over the comforter.

'Ayla!', I yelled pushing away my comforter.

'What? I dont wanna go...', I screeched.

'Shut up and Get up...', he hollered and I closed my eyes firmly.
I didn't wanna see his face. I just wanted to sleep.

He voice faded soon and I knew I had dozed off again. But soon I felt my head hanging over something.
Huh?
My eyes snapped open and found his back.
What's the hell...

Ohhh my
I saw upside down lounge in my vision and shrieked.

'What's happening here?'

He had me pulled over his shoulder and closed the door on his way. I struggled to get away and slapped his back hard.

'Put me down you jerk!'

'Shut up!', he muttered as we neared the elevators.

Urrrrghhh

'God! You are so stupid!'

I slapped his back hard again and he spanked my butt to which I yelped.

Ouch!

He entered the elevator and dropped me down as the doors slid closed.

I glared up at him and he just rolled his eyes.

After an hour of sweating profusely and burning God knows how many calories that I had earned according to him, I heaved like a stray dog on the bench while he kept running for another half an hour.

'Time?', he asked as I looked around in my wardrobe to find something professional for an interview that awaited me today.

'Ten-ish', I said taking out a navy blue button up T-shirt and black pants.

He was towel drying his hair as I combed mine and enjoyed my favorite view of his abs.

'Like it?', he asked with an evil smirk and I rolled my eyes.

I was in no mood to boost his already inflated ego.

He double checked my portfolio and hollered for the things that didn't catch his eye and were intact in the folder.

'And you call yourself a CEO...', I bit as I hopped beside him on the barstool to have my breakfast.

'Shut up! You're still a kid. You need to be pre cautious about your documents', he mumbled and sipped on his bitter while I seethed.

Couldn't he just keep his mouth shut for a while?

'David will drop you off.', he said buttoning up his suit jacket and I nodded.

'Call him when you'll get free.', he murmured checking his pockets.

Such a control freak.
He did that atleast five times before going for his office.