I'm Fine (Kid x Reader)

Start bij het begin

You sighed,holding Kid's hand tightly. Dreams. Yep,he's dreaming about the whole thing again. About how his partners died. Kid twisted and turned,gripping your hand and the sheets tigtly.

"Kid ! You're dreaming ! Wake up !"

You shook him hardly until his eyes shot wide. His golden orbs trembled in fear as he breathed heavily,taking lots of air and exhaling them.

His eyes glanced at you. You sighed,keeping his hand in yours. "It's just at dream… Calm down…" You muttered. Kid stared at you for a while,before catching up with his breathing pattern and sitting up. "S-sorry if I disturbed you… Again."

"Shhhh. It's still 6 in the morning. Go back to sleep…" You sighed. Kid shook his head,looking away. "Not again… I'll see how tragic the happening is again… I-it makes my stomach turn upside-down in guilt everytime…" Kid muttered. You looked at him,before frowning slightly. He looked so pitiful,especially for a reaper. There were bags under his once perfect eyes. Instead of perfection and happiness,Sadness replaced the glint in his golden eyes. He feels like he's the reason why they died and went missing…

You sighed,then stood up. You felt something in your pocket,and it made you remember.

Your meister gave you two movie passes. Yep,it was the reason why you went in his house. You thought it can make him forget about all the sad things he's going through.

You smiled,then turned to him. "Hey. Get up and go get dressed." Kid looked at you,blinking. "Huh…?"

"I'm treating you to movies."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That was so fun ! Thank you,(y/n) !"

Kid laughed,looking at you. You laughed also,shaking your head. "It's nothing. Come on,it's not like I wouldn't do things for you." You smiled. Kid smiled back.

"Thank you… Really,atleast I forgot about all the sh*t I'm going through at the moment." Kid chuckled. You looked up at him,then nodded.

"Psh. Wanna head to the mall ?" You smiled at him. Kid gave a nod. "Sure." He smiled.

As you both walked to the mall,you got the feeling that you're being watched. You looked at Kid,but you thought he wasn't able to notice. He looked happy,so you just kept quiet to keep his happy mood up.

You both passed by to an alleyway. But when you both were two steps away from it,you heard a scream. Both of your eyes shot wide,exchanging looks before running back to the alleyway.

There was a kishin in it. And a girl,who was dead,and it's soul which was floating over her corpse. The kishin licked it's lips,grinning as he took the soul.

Kid growled. He clenched his fists,before running at the kishin. You gasped,watching. "K-ki—"

"Weapon form !" Kid yelled. You paused,before nodding and turning to a sword.

(a/n: Did I just make KIDDO use a SWORD ? xD)

Kid caught the weapon. The kishin growled,looking at him. It devoured the soul,before using it's chainsaw arms to swing around in an attempt to hit Kid. But he dodged each,before making a successful attack by slashing repeatedly at the kishin.

The kishin growled,reviving his chainsaw arm and blocking Kid's blade. Kid grunted,clashing weapons with him.

The chainsaw started glowing. And the unexpected came.

As the teeth of the chainsaw turned purple while vibrating,they slowly dug their way in the blade. Your side started to have a cut,making you scream out in pain. Kid gasped,before side-stepping and letting the kishin lose it's balance and fall forward.