Ring (Kid x Maka)

OKAY ! HERE'S THE KID X MAKA REQUEST ! :3 I admit,I was also squealing around while writing this. Haha xD

Anyways,hope you enjoy !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"See ya all tomorrow !"

Maka smiled as she walked to Kid. Kid slightly chuckled,placing his arm around his girlfriend. "So... You wanna go out for lunch ? My treat !" He smirked. Maka made a giggle as they walked. "Sure."

Kid looked around for a food place,shoving his hand in his pocket. As the small box met his hand,he can't help but to smile.

He was planning to propose to her.

"I can't decide. Why don't you pick ?" Kid smiled. Maka nodded,looking around. She stopped at a restaurant,then smiled. "There. It isn't too expensive." She shrugged. Kid made a satisfied smile,then nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

They were walking together,holding hands and laughing. But it stopped when some male grabbed Maka from him. Kid growled,glaring at the guy.

The guy smirked,locking Maka in his arm and pointing a knife at her neck. Kid quickly froze,eyes wide. "Get that knife off of her !" He death glared,making fists from his hands.

The guy grinned,looking at Kid. Maka's eyes shot wide when she saw another one walking from behind Kid,gasping. The male holding her leaned in,whispering a threat.

Tears started welling up in her eyes. Kid took a careful step closer,holding his hand out. "Look… It'll be fine.. I won't let them hurt you." He gently said,holding a worried face as Maka gave a nod. When the other one was near Kid,the one holding her started lowering the knife down. And this was a chance.

Maka took it,raising her hand and pointing out. "Kid ! Behind y—" Her eyes shot wide as a handkerchief covered her mouth and nose.

Kid was about to turn around when he got knocked out by a hard punch to his gut. Maka tried to struggle and scream,but she soon fell asleep from the drug in the handkerchief.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kid coughed,waking up in a room. He was tied to a chair,and the light in the room was slightly tilted. It bothered him,but it died down once he remembered what happened earlier.

"Maka…" Kid muttered,looking around the room. But his eyes shot wide when he knew he was alone in the room.

"Nice. You're awake." The same guy who almost killed Maka came in,spinning the knife between his fingers. Kid shot him a glare,starting to struggle.

"Where's Maka ?! Don't you dare hurt her !" He snarled angrily. The male laughed. "Calm down. We don't need her so we left her there."

That calmed him down. Kid sighed in relief. "Good…"

"Just to inform you,I called your dad to send some money for us." He grabbed a chair then sat in front of him. Kid blinked,then smirked. "Hah. He sure sent the others for me,assh*le."

"By the way,this looks awesome." The male smirked,looking at the diamond ring inside the small black box. Kid's eyes shot wide,his yellow orbs staring at it. "No… Give that back !" He glared,trying to get his hands off from the ropes. He took 3 months to save for the ring,just to propose. The guy laughed.

"Easy. I won't break it." He shrugged,closing the box. "I'll just sell it." He stood up,shoving it in his pocket. Kid growled angrily. "Give that back ! Agh,I swear I'll rip your head off once I break these ropes !" He yelled out. The guy laughed,then left the room.

The door had a little space,so he can see the outside. There were people guarding the door,so he can't escape. He sighed,looking unpleased.

Just then,a thing from the ceiling opened. Kid looked up,blinking.

His eyes shot wide when he saw Maka,holding Soul in his scythe form. He smiled,watching her jump from above. "Shh." Maka whispered,using Soul's tip to cut the ropes. Kid nodded,then stood up,rubbing his wrists. "Thanks…" He smiled,giving her a kiss on the cheek. Maka smiled. "Save it later,dumbass." She went to the door,then opened it quietly.

"Blackstar and Tsubaki already assasinated the ones in the right and left hallway. This place is kinda huge and because you're a reaper,there's really a lot." Maka whispered. "Here's your twins." Maka smiled,handing him the pistols. Their faces flashed in the pistol's side,Patty holding a grin and Liz with a smile. "Thank us later !" Patty giggled. Kid just smiled,then nodded.

"There's a car waiting for us. Now let's kick their asses." Maka opened the door then ran outside. Kid soon followed,shooting at everyone who tried to shoot them both.

After 3 minutes,the fight was over. But they were sure that there's still more coming. "Let's go !" Maka grabbed his hand,running to the exit with him.

"Don't let them leave !" The one who talked to Kid yelled. Kid's eyes shot wide,remembering about the ring.

"Wait !" Kid yelled,before running back to the group. Maka looked startled,opening the car door. "Where are you going ?!" She yelled.

"I'm taking your engagement ring from that guy !" Kid replied,then started shooting at the people running for him.

Maka blinked,startled. She stood still,watching Kid fight off three guys and the leader,who has the ring. "Ohh. Sweetness." Soul teased,making Maka glare at him. He quickly went silent,not wanting a Maka Chop.

Kid took the ring from the pocket,then glared at the guy. "No one touches my girl's stuff." He muttered,then ran back to the car. "Hey ! Maka,let's go !" Kid yelled. Maka blinked,then realized that she was standing still. She nodded,then quickly went in the car and drove off with the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Come on,Kid… You don't have to do this."

Maka laughed as Kid dragged her to the fountain. "I want to." He chuckled. "Sit."

Maka sat on the fountain's side. Kid smiled,then got on one knee. Maka slightly smiled as Kid took the box,opening it and showing it to her. "Will you marry me ?"

Maka laughed,looking surprised. She giggled,then nodded. "Of course." She answered. Kid smiled,taking the ring from the box and placing it in her ring finger.

After that,he sat beside her,cupping her cheeks with his hands. Maka looked at his golden eyes,the same as Kid looked back at her green ones. He laughed,then placed his forehead on hers.

"I love you."