Somebody to you (Author x Kid) [1]

AWW YEAH PEOPLE, HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE !! :D Well… Wondering why I put Author instead of Reader ?

To tell you,this is based in real life. Well… Kinda. Some of the happenings were real and it really happened to me :3 But not all. XD

To inform you also,I portrayed the guy as Kid. They're somehow the same and Kid's his fave character so… Yeah. XD

Also,the title is from Somebody to You by The Vamps

Lastly ! Promise,this is the last ! xD The other casts like Blackstar and stuff were codenames of my real friends also. XD

Hope you enjoooooy~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He actually likes you back !"

Blackstar said as he nudged my shoulder. I looked at him,then slightly smiled. "He does ?"

"Sheesh ! Your ears are clapping !"

Blackstar teased. Yep,Blackstar's a close friend of mine and he's the messenger when it comes to us.

I laughed,playfully smacking his head. "Shut the hell up."

"I'm saying the truth ! You were smiling like that sinister cat." He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes,roughly grabbing his hair. I jerked it downwards,then released it after he pleaded.

"Anyways,I'll go eat my lunch with Soul and Kid. See ya !" Blackstar smirked,emphasizing his name before running in fear of me hitting him again.

I just sighed,scratching my head and fixing my low pigtails. "If he does,why the hell won't he talk to me ?" I thought,confused. "Last week in that spelling contest in some other school,he was talking to me almost everytime. He even shared his umbrella with me." I pouted,grabbing my wallet and starting to walk my way to the cafeteria. "What's with him ?"

As I finally reached the door,the most surprising thing happened. I was walking in the door when Kid actually made his way out,and our shoulders brushed against each other.

I paused for a while,before turning my head and following his gaze. Kid went over to Blackstar and Soul,greeting them while eating a bag of chips.

He didn't even turned back.

"He actually likes you back !"

Is Blackstar giving me false hopes or what ? He doesn't even talk to me !

And everytime he passes by me,he would just walk and ignore me ! What the hell ? I'm getting so confused ! One day he'll show he does and the next he won't. I'm starting to give up on this…

"Hey Thea ! Over here !" Blackstar yelled,waving at me. I blinked,before looking at him. I don't know if Kid was looking at me also,but I can't help not to care. Tch. Damn him.

"Kid said he wanted to talk to you !" Blackstar snickered,making Kid turn to him and elbow his stomach. "I didn't say anything ! Hey,don't listen to this star-head !"

"Sheesh ! As far as I know you also want to !"

"I don't !"

"Indenial king !"

"Shut up !"

I just sighed,picking a rock up and tossing it at Blackstar. Blackstar saw it coming and reluctantly dodged. "Idiot." I said,before turning around and walking in the cafeteria.

"He's so confusing…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell ? You wasted the chance I gave you !" Blackstar pouted. I just laughed. "He didn't want to,anyway." I shrugged. Blackstar rolled his eyes. "He's just shy. That coward should learn to move sometimes ! Like how Soul casually goes for Maka !"

"Coward,huh ? YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A MOVE TO TSUBAKI !" I retorted,shutting him up. "Well… You can't blame me ! I'm a boy !"

"Yeah. So is Kid. So shut up." I crossed my arms. Blackstar pouted. "Psh. Fine."

~*~*~*~*[One week later :3]*~*~*~*

"Welp,we'll be having a meeting in the Basketball club today. See ya on monday !" Blackstar grinned as he dragged Soul with him,ignoring Soul's retorts of him forgetting his jersey clothes.

I sighed,sitting on the bench outside. It's friday today. Sheesh. Finally gonna have some rest.

Oh no,not really. My parents would give me a flood of errands.

Well,it's still nice. I can update some of my wattpad stuff >:3

But still,I hate this week. This is the longest time Kid didn't even notice me. Then Blackstar says he likes me ? Oh come on ! I'm freaking waiting for a move !

"Oi. You're still not going home ?"

My eyes slightly shot wide.

Bingo.

I blinked,looking up and seeing the reaper kid,holding his backpack. He was looking at me plainly,shoving his hands in his pockets. "Oh… Uhm… I was just thinking of some stuff before going home." I scratched my head awkwardly. "How about you ?"

"Me ? I still have to wait for my cousins." Kid sighed. Yep,his twin cousins. Liz and Patty.

"Really ? That sucks." I commented with a laugh. Kid looked at me,then shrugged. "Well,I'd go check if they're done already. See ya around." He smiled,turning and starting to walk.

I watched his back as he adjusted his backpack,casually shoving his hands back in his pant pockets. I slightly smiled,before standing up and starting to walk.

I guess this week didn't end that bad at all.