I'm Back (Blackstar x reader)

Uh… I know I had a one-shot based on a japanese song,right ? Well,tada ! This one's based from the amv of a filipino song… Yep,author is a pround filipino ^^

Song: Dati- Sam Pinto (Ft. I forgot the name xD)

Amv: by NanaoChan on Youtube :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You smiled,taking a step on the grounds of the school of your dreams,the Death Weapon Meister Academy. You clutched your bag handle,looking up. You were excited to be here because of two things;

One,you want to be a meister of a deathscythe.

Two,your childhood best friend (and love),Blackstar,is here.

Until now,your feelings for him still exists. The only problem is,you don't know if he'd even recognize you. Blame that bankrupt issue of the company of your parents,you had to move away. And leave him behind.

It's been 10 years since that happened. You're not that 7 year old girl with braided pigtails anymore.

As soon as you started walking inside,you heard brags.

"BOW DOWN TO YOUR MIGHTY BLACKSTAR ! THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST ASSASSIN OF ALL TIME !"

You looked forward,seeing the teen-age boy with spiky blue hair. He was wearing the same goofy grin he had years ago. But it was more wide and happy.

But as soon as you saw his emerald eyes lock on your (e/c) eyes,the grin faded. They went wide,holding a surprised look. You slightly smiled at the sight. Come to think of it,he's the first person you saw.

He took his look away before taking a step. You didn't notice,so your heart skipped a beat when he started walking. You paused,waiting for a greeting. Or a hug.

But it didn't came.

He walked past you,his eyes narrowed as he did. Your eyes followed his figure,turning your head around to look. He went to a group of six people,high fiving and chuckling.

"Why didn't he…"

~*~*~*~*Lazy Author says let's jump to a week after~*~*~*~*

You sighed,clutching your books and exiting the classroom. Everything was unsettling. Why wouldn't he even talk to you ? Doesn't he recognize you ? Does he hate you for leaving ?

Questions entered your mind endlessly as you passed the door frame. Then you felt a figure pass you. You tilted your head to look,seeing a pair of emerald eyes glancing at you. The eyes owned by the person who was racking your mind for the week. The reason you're feeling so sad yet happy at the same time.

Blackstar stared at you. But it didn't last for a while. You just sighed then looked at your feet,avoiding his body from brushing against you as you walked past him. If he won't talk to you unlike before,then you should just do the same and forget about your feelings already.

As you took the path to your home near the school,you looked around the roadside that had a field of tall grass around. You and Blackstar used to play chase around those fields. And that tree. The tree in that field..

You ran forward then stopped again,sighing contently as you saw the large but old tree still alive. You smiled,staring at it. Flashbacks of you and him fighting over his blue nintendo showed as the breeze blew.

"Hey ! The hour's up ! It's my turn !" You exclaimed as the little Blackstar stood up on his bare feet and raising the gadget high. "No ! It's mine ! I should have extra minutes !" He yelled as you tried taking it.