Change (Jewels x Kid) [1]

"OH HOLY MOTHER FREAKING SHIZZ, SymmetryPrincess_88 JUST UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME."

So... I got out of my cave, guys. XD Hi ? Haha. Anyways, this, is a request. And that person was waiting for 123456789 years for me to have an idea ;~; I'm so sorry ! But, I'm sure that it's okay, because this is something nice. I HOPE. XD

So... I hope you enjoy ! Sorry for the long wait !

BTW, This is an OCxReader :>

And ANOTHER BTW, This book already has 101k reads. Another goal reached ! :>> Thank you people ! >///<

~S.P._88

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay, b*tch. First of all, LEAVE Kid alone. Second, don't even dare to show up to him with that ugly ass of yours. And lastly, put your breasts back in your shirt ! What are you, a f*cking prostitute ?!"

(Tbh, that statement is in my mind when I see flirty girls in my school with their cleavage showing. I mean, f*ck off ! >< XD)

Jewels said with a growl, cracking her knuckles. The girl gulped, before giving a small nod, picking her things up and running off.

"Woah, calm down miss Tigress." Kid made a small laugh, patting her head. Jewels sighed, crossing her arms and glaring at the reaper. "And you, wipe that laugh off of your face. That b*tch is flirting wit-"

"Yeah yeah. I know. Now, calm down, Tigress." Kid sighed. "You always beat the hell out of girls trying to talk to me. Honestly, well, except the others." The said reaper crossed his arms, slightly laughing.

"That's because no one else can have you except me !"

The sentence whispered in Jewels's mind. It was true, alright. She never wanted anyone else to reach up to her best friend's angelic heart. She isn't afraid of anything. Except for one thing;

Rejection.

Everyone's scared of that word. Well, including Death, but... Rejection just makes it worse. Rejection is painful, Death isn't.

"Tch. No one has a right to get close to my best friend with their breasts hanging out from their shirts. Kid. You do know that your partners only show their stomachs and Tsubaki doesn't show boobs. Also, Maka doesn't have those. So I have nothing to worry about them." Jewels made a laugh.

"Rude words for Maka there." Kid laughed. Jewels huffed. "What ? I was stating the truth !"

"Come on. Don't concentrate on her breasts. Look at her ! She's symmetrical ! She has green eyes. Beautiful eyes. And awesome flaws !" Kid started to walk, Jewels following beside him.

Jewels blinked, looking up at him.

"He doesn't love Maka, right ?"

"Badass. She can kick ass ! Beautifully ! She also has intellectual beauty. Even got to the top of her class ! Ah..." Kid said with a wide smile, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking upwards in an amused manner.

"She has this kind of beauty no one can resist."

Jewels felt a small pang. Of heartbeat ? No. Of rejection. This is exactly what she fears off. A wave of emotions ran her down. Was she too late ?

"You have a crappy taste."

Words just came out of her mouth. She didn't know why.

Kid looked surprised at his bestfriend's comment. Laughing, he turned to her and pinched her cheek.

"No I don't." Kid laughed, pinching the other to make it 'symmetrical'.

"Maka is kind. She's also badass. She's something awesome, someone reckless but brave... Her symmetrical looks are just freebies."

Kid said with an amused smile. Jewels sighed, looking at him as she touched her cheeks.

"You love her... Don't you ?"

"Please say No."

"Isn't it obvious ? Course I do !" Kid laughed.

Ouch.

Jewels felt the same pang in her chest. It felt like a large hammer slammed her little loving organ with a long nail. A really long nail.

He smiled, then turned to Jewels. "Now, you're my best friend, right ?" He grinned. Jewels looked at him, doing her best to push tears back inside her. "Y-yeah..."

"Here's something; You help me keep guys away from Maka, especially Soul. Then, in exchange, I'll help you with the person you love too !" He turned to her, then gripped her shoulders tightly. A wide grin plastered in the reaper's lips, his face leaning close as his golden eyes stared at hers with plead.

"You'll help me with yourself ?"

"S-sure ! You didn't have to give anything... I don't like anyone, anyways..."

"Liar."

"Really ?" Kid backed away, before chuckling. "Aww. Well, if you want something, I'll do my best to help you out with it !" He smiled, patting her head gently. Jewels just smiled back. She has to be happy for him. She doesn't have a choice anyways. If she pushes Maka off, Kid and her's relationship would.. You know, shatter into million pieces and.. Lose the chance to get it back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So brave but f*cking dense.."

Kid thought with a frown. It's Stein's class today. He wasn't listening, mainly because Stein is dissecting some extinct lizard.

He always liked his best friend. The way she has the guts to shove people, even muscular guys, to a wall and smash their faces there until the whole wall would crack.. To shove girls' faces for being sluts with their cleavages out straightly.. Hell, I mean, she's true to herself. No lies, no faking. If she doesn't like something, she'll say it straight. Rude or not.

If you ask why he loved a girl so straight forward--yet sometimes rude, he would only answer one thing.

" Don't know."

Freaking right. Do you even know why you love someone ? No. You can't choose. 50/50 luck that he fell for his best friend though.

And this whole thing about Maka.. It's jus--

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

Oh great. Good one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh yes. I know.

"WHY SO SHORT ? YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED ANYTHING FOR LONG !"

xD Gomene ! ;A; Well.... There's still part two ! :> So... Because this book has reached 101k reads already (FLUFFING THANKS ! :>)....

I'm putting questions at the end ! Well.. It's at random. xD

Question#1: First fluffing impresion when you first saw this book ? :))

Rude or not, accepted ! :> Comment your answer !

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

~S.P._88