I'm Fine (Kid x Reader)

Hahahaha ! I have four things to tell ya all !

One: I can't make a continuation from that last SoMa one-shot cause… Meh xD Out of ideas :/

Two: I was thinking… Would anyone like it if I make a Kuroshiro x reader one-shot ? :3 (Kuroshiro is reader's meister in my latest Blackstar x reader book :3)

Three: You can now also ask MY oc x *insert SE girl/reader name*. (I also take other oc's x *insert name* xD [@Night_wolf27 ,the next one-shot will be your oc x Blackstar request ^^])

And four !

Beware of feels in this.

Enjoy !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kid sat in a corner of his room. Some of his frames were tilted,and the candles in his other room was now out. But he can't care for it at the moment. Everything that happened makes him not to.

If you would describe his status from bad to worst,it'll be worst. What happened ? Let me enumerate.

First, Liz and Patty died from a mission with him because of the witch's last blow. Well,he managed to survive because he's a reaper,but they didn't.

Second, Maka and Soul went MIA from a mission in Italy,together with the Star Team,Blackstar and Tsubaki. Two weeks have passed and Kid was trying to look for them,but no one knew what happened to them or where they are.

"Kid ? Kid !"

Kid looked up,seeing the same figure of the girl who stayed beside him all the time.

You.

"Tch. Stop hiding here ! Nothing will happen if you lock yourself in here !" You sighed,going to him. Kid frowned,his golden eyes glancing downwards as his arms wrapped around his knees.

"I failed as a shinigami,(y/n)… I wasn't even able to protect Liz and Patty… Also the others…"

"No no no. Kid,you do your best to keep the city safe. And it's not your fault." You sighed,sitting beside him. Kid's back started trembling as tears started springing up from his eyes. "Not my fault…? I-I'm supposed to die with my partners… I-I was the one who should've just—"

"No. Kid,don't say that." You placed your arms around him,pulling him to a hug. "Nothing's your fault.. Besides,Maka and the three might still be alive. You're not alone,I'm still here. I'll help you out." You patted his head,trying to give him a lot of comfort.

Kid bit his lip,leaning against your shoulder. He squeezed his eyes shut,failing to stop the tears in his eyes from streaming.

You sighed,letting him cry on your shoulder. You can't blame him,almost all of his friends disappeared one by one. Of course he'll get depressed. Good thing you were still with him. That was the only thing that pulled him together. Like holding a haystack with a thread. Atleast there's still something.

"Hey… Kid…" You gently raised his chin by your hand,looking at him. His eyes were closed. His tears dried up,and he was softly breathing in his sleep. Yes,he fell asleep.

You sighed,then picked him up with all your strength. Good thing he went slightly thin because he was skipping meals,and you were able to carry him to his bed. You looked at him,before frowning slightly and placing the blanket over him.

"Good night,Kid…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Liz,Patty ! No !"