Unrequited (Blackstar x Maka) [1]

Here's the request ! :D

I ship these two as well… Also SoMa (otp). And KiMa…

I just noticed…

MAKA IS THE SOUL EATER SHIP QUEEN OMG. (SoMa, Kima, Maka*star, CroMa, Stein x Maka (sorryshippersbutWHUT), I even see fanarts where she's shipped to Asura (SorryagainshippersbutmoreWHUT) and even Gopher (Morewhut.-.)

KID WOULD BE THE SOUL EATER SHIP KING (KiMa, Liz x Kid, Patty x Kid, TsuKid, CroKid, AND MANY MORE ;~; Lucky gurls wtf)

Nah. So enough with this. XD Enjoy the one-shot !

Ps: I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT PIC IN MEDIA OMG (©)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Twinkle-star !" Little Maka giggled, holding her stuffed cat toy and an ice cream. Little Blackstar blinked, then growled. "It's Blackstar ! BLACKstar !"

"Twinkle-star." Maka answered with a giggle. Blackstar sighed, then scratched his head. "Fine… You're so lucky you're a girl, Maka…"

"Blackstar, concentrate !" Tsubaki's voice pulled him out of his daydreams, just before the witch had a chance to attack him.

"What's wrong ? You've been out of it lately…" Maka grumbled, attacking the witch to stop the attack. Blackstar blinked, then growled. "Don't mind me, damn it ! Tsubaki, enchanted sword mode !" As Tsubaki followed the command, Blackstar activated soul resonance, shadows forming and holding the witch in place. The witch growled, and tried to attack, giving off illusions.

"No one has a right to push her around, you got that ?!" Little Blackstar made a growl, scaring the other kid away. Maka sat on the ground, sniffling and crying as she looked at her scraped knee. "O-ow…"

Blackstar looked at her, then sighed, helping her stand. "Here… I'll help you.."

"Damn it, Blackstar !" Kid yelled. Blackstar blinked again, then grumbled, seeing the witch escape. "Agh.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"…Are you really okay ?" Tsubaki frowned at her meister. "You've been spacing out a lot…"

"I'm fine." Blackstar said. "I'm… I'm just tired. Let me sleep." He sighed. Tsubaki gave a nod, then silently left him in his room.

"Agh…" Blackstar grumbled, slamming his face in his pillow.

"Soul and I are together !"

"Damn it… Damn it, damn it, damn it !" Blackstar yelled against his pillow, panting with his hands fisted.

He was almost there—up to the point that he was just a minute late. He could've said what he wanted to say, ever since they were young.

"Finally.." Blackstar grinned, holding a pile of freshly picked flowers. As he went to their meeting place—that old tree behind the school, he heard laughs. Blackstar blinked, and decided to peek in.

"You love me too ? Really ?" The white haired albino asked happily, blushing.

"Yes !" Maka laughed, patting his head.

What the fck.

That was the first sentence to enter Blackstar's mind. What are they doing here ? No, what is he doing here ?

And he figured it out. Next day, it was official. They were together—Maka and Soul. His best friend and his life. The love of his life.

Why would fate let that happen ?