Heart Strings (Blackstar x Reader)

WARNING: FEELS.

This chapter is my one-hundredth chapter ! :D I want to thank everyone who read this from the start up until now. This book is actually the witness of my writing evolution... Starting from the format to the length. XD This book is nothing without everyone !

And because it's my one-hundredth, I want to celebrate it with le feels~ >:D

I gave a warning. Read at your heart and eyes' risks ! :P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm so fed up with this." Blackstar thought as he watched you eat your food, a happy grin across your face.

"It's like this everyday ! Nothing new even happens already. Always the same old routine. I hate it. I want adventure---something else !

But I'm stuck with her."

"Blackstar," You turned to him with a bright smile. "I don't have classes tomorrow ! What do you want to do ?" You asked, walking beside him with a small laugh. "I'm free all day ! We can hang out !"

"Anything. Not like I mind."

"...Eh ?" You paused, and pouted. "But what if you don't like what I choose ?"

"Too clingy."

I made a sigh. "...I actually just wanted to rest back home..."

You stared at him, and grinned. "Of course ! We can watch movies, or play games ! Great. That's it ! We'll do all of those tomorrow !"

"Too childish. Too forgetful. Too repetitive."

Blackstar sighed, following after you. You both were together for four years now. At first, everything was perfect... Until the last few months. Blackstar was getting tired.

You were starting to get too jealous. He had to work---but you would watch over him since there were other girls in the office. You were a teacher, an amazing one, even. You were jealous at simple things, but when it was his turn to be jealous at your best friend, who has been Kid since you were both little... Well you get angry often

Too demanding at some times, too.

It was unreasonable. And he hated it so much. He was feeling too restricted. Like he had no choice. At the past few months, he did his best to forget about the bad things and focus on the good ones... The kindness. Selflessness.

But recently, those good things are blocked by the bad ones.

And he wanted to leave. Already. Sure, he loves you... But... It was too much for him.

The thing was, he loved you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Movie's ready !"

You giggled as you sat next to him, holding a large bowl of popcorn. Blackstar sat in the couch's corner, busy fiddling with his phone.

"Oy. It's starting." You turned to him, munching on the popcorn. "You should stop or you're going to miss clips."

"Mhmm." Blackstar mumbled, still typing away. You stared, and slowly narrowed your eyes. What's so important for him to put first than you and his relax time ?

"Who's that anyways ?" You paused the movie and crossed your arms. Blackstar turned to you, and did a last type, before keeping the phone. "Nothing. Work. Play it."

You stared, and made a small smile. So it was work ! Well, that can't be helped. You let it pass.

Giggling, you played the movie, and watched. You were so focused in the movie that... Well, you didn't notice Blackstar secretly doing things with his phone. You were too occupied to even notice.