My Goddess (Blackstar x Tsubaki)

"YAHOOOOOOOO !! YOUR MIGHTY GOD,BLACKSTAR,IS BACK !"

He yelled with his loud chuckle. People were looking at him wierdly as they walked out from the entrance. And as usual,Tsubaki's behind him,sighing. "Sorry about Blackstar…" She sweatdropped.

"Oh,come on Tsubaki ! Stop being a quiet star right behind me ! You're my goddess !"

Blackstar chuckled,looking at her. Tsubaki smiled,one smile she only does when Blackstar is around. "Well… Thanks ?" She giggled.

Blackstar felt strange. He was feeling things since that mission connected to Tsubaki's past. He's being… Happy than usual when she's around. He asked Soul's opinion with it,and he said it's something like "Love" or stuff.

Well,he thinks she's the only one who can make him fall head over heels. "Uhm… Blackstar… Are you okay ?" Tsubaki waved her hand in front of Blackstar's eyes. He was deep in thought,he didn't notice he was staring at his feet.

"H-huh ? Oh,nothing Tsubaki." He sheepishly smiled,something rare and only happens when she's around.

"Oh… Okay then." She shrugged. Then there's awkward silence between them. Tsubaki was confused,cause it was the first time he became silent.

"Maybe he's just thinking of something…"

Tsubaki thought. And she was right. Blackstar was thinking of something.

"Soul said it's something like 'love'… But… Some god like me just can't fall in love easily. Well… Maybe if Tsubaki's one of a kind,maybe it's possible. Well,she's one of a kind. She's always beside me even though I always act like an ass. Ugh,why am I even thinking of this ?"

He mentally slapped himself. Then suddenly,he thought of an idea. "So… Goddess of… Goddess of the Night Sky,do you like someone ?" He asked,looking at her. He was a head taller than her,so she had to look up to meet his eyes.

She was quite surprised. She didn't know what to say. "Well… Let's just say I'm just waiting for him to see me the way I see him." Tsubaki smiled.

Blackstar felt weight push his heart down. But he didn't let his heart get crushed. He just knew one thing. Whoever he is,he's going down. He won't let his goddess get hooked to someone else ! He'll win her back.

"Oh… Well… That's good to hear.."

Blackstar shrugged. "Hmm.. Well,let's go home. I'm sure you're tired,Blackstar. I'll make dinner for you." Tsubaki smiled.

Blackstar just nodded. "Yeah… Make sure your god tastes something delicious tonight !" He chuckled. Tsubaki nodded,placing her hands behind her back politely. "Yep !"

[Blackstar and Tsubaki's home]

Blackstar was lying down on him and Tsubaki's bed,sighing. This strange feeling he's having was bothering him. A lot. He's been having these strange things in his mind since that mission when Tsubaki left to fight her own brother alone. He sat beside that sword and waited. Trusting his partner to come back to him without severe damages,even though he had to receive those hits he got from the townspeople.

Also that time when the kishin was revived. He knows Tsubaki was beside him to take care of him when he fell unconscious after that. Oh,how he was so lucky to have her as his partner.

"Blackstar ? Blackstar,dinner's ready !" Tsubaki's voice pierced through his train of thoughts. He sighed then stood up,opening the door.

"Coming !" He yelled while opening the door. He sat on the chair,watching Tsubaki prepare the plates. It was always like this. Him sitting while Tsubaki prepare everything for him.