I sighed, "It's not fake jungkook! I'm worried about your safety! I cafe for you as a friend! You should - " and then he cut me off.

"As we a friend" he spat.

"You're my friend jungkook. I- "

"A friend didn't lie"

"Can't you trust my words?! I'm not try to lie with you!" I raised up my volume.

"I love Sejoung hyung" he mumbling.

"I know" I said.

"He was the person that always have in my side"

"I know"

"And he didn't do such that thing"

"Yes he do! He's not do but will do!"

"No!" His eyes fall on me while stared hardly.

As I about to said more, I can feel someone appearance beside me.

I looks up and I cursed in breath.

Sejoung POV

"Hey, didn't know you two were here. What a coincidence" I smiled in act and glimpse at Deukhwan who was already rolled his eyes. I'm not scared at all.

"Hey hyung. Nice to see you. Its kinda hot here" I can tell that jungkook was mocking Deukhwan. I had heard everything.

"Really? What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Mind your own business" I heard Deukhwan said along with his eyes being rolled.

This kid really needs some lessons.

"Its my business because jungkook still in my responsibility" I said.

"Yeah. He's your responsibility like he didn't have his own hyungs to take care of him" this kid really want to fight with me. Glad jungkook was here.

"He still one of it and you better shut up" jungkook spat him as I smiled secretly.

Its easy now. Jungkook didn't trust Deukhwan but just me. Just me.

I'm about to take a sit beside jungkook when Deukhwan hand desperate us.

"Back off" he said harshly.

"Who's you want me to being away from him? Huh?"

"I don't ever care who I am to him but please take your dirty presence far from him"

"Deukhwan, its too much" I heard jungkook said.

"What ever you're gonna say, I'm still not done with you jungkook until you believe me"

"Never" jungkook said and I smiled evily at Deukhwan.

"I gotta go. If something happens on you jungkook, I act like I don't know anything" and I see Deukhwan start to walk until he's gone.

"Hyung" I turned my head to looks at him.

"Sorry about his behaviour" he said.

"Its okay. Just let him be or you want to join him too otherwise" I said.

" Don't want. Its impolite to do to someone who older than me"

"That's my boy. A good boy" I said and pat his hair.

I can see he's smiling.

Jungkook POV

As I was having fun eating ice cream that Sejoung hyung buy for me, my phone made some sound as a sign for me to open it.