Twenty six

"What?! I don't care! I want it to be settle as soon as possible!"

"Alright sir"

"Check all over the place if there's any CCTV. Make sure not been caught"

"I understand sir"

"I want to hear a great news tomorrow or you will be fired. I can't wait for the boy too long. I want him!"

"Okay sir. I will"

"Is it too important until we have to meet in person?" Deukhwan approached him and take a sit at the nearer bench.

"How's life?" He ignored Deukhwan's question.

Deukhwan frowned a bit, "me? Life? Just fine"

"How about jungkook's hyungs?"

"What do you mean by his hyungs? I didn't get it"

"I mean- you still love them right?"

"Yeah. I love them as an older brother to me. Why are you asking?" He curious.

"Do you want them back?"

"Honestly, I really miss them and want them to be at my side forever but Jungkook deserves them better. So, I'm just accepted the truth" Deukhwan shrugged.

"I want their youngest" he stated.

"You mean, jungkook?"

He nodded.

"O-okay. So what's the problem with me?"

"Let's take what we want. What we should have from the start"

"You're making me confused"

"Jungkook is mine and his hyungs are yours"

"Woahh you're going too far. You think I'm gonna do this dumb plan to just get what you want? Sorry man, I'm not interested"

"Listen here" he sort of impatient, "I'm not stupid. When I get what's mine, then its a chance for you to get his hyungs back. I'm not eating this plan alone"

"No. I'm not in it"

"Are you sure? You don't regret what you said?"

Deukhwan somehow takes a long silent time and thinking hardly.

"With me or not?"

"I ..............

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked softly while smiling.

"Nothing. Just thinking"

"What are you thinking about hmm? Is it about me?" He playfully asked.

Jungkook laughed softly, "you're funny, hyung"

"I know" he arrogantly agreed.

"Okay. I'm gonna take back what I said"

"Hey!"

The youngest giggled cutely which sends Jimin a fondly smiled at him while playing with his soft hair.

"Hyung"

"Hmm?"

"I love you" he looks at his hyung.

"What's with that? You're never said this to me even with the rest" jimin asking him in a lovely tone for not make his words sound harsh.

"Don't know" he replied innocently.

"Cute. I love you too jungkookie" he murmurs while poked the youngest nose.