SEVENTEEN

@ FaiqahFarouk - its here ^^

___________________________________

"I have been talking with the doctor and he say that you can charge out tomorrow" sejoung inform him. He took a glance at jungkook who was widening his eyes, "really? Are you serious hyung?" He asked. Sejoung nodded twice with an hums before frowned, "why?"

"Nothing hyung. I just, I miss home" jungkook give sejoung a weak smile. With that, sejoung joins him. Sejoung smile drop when jungkook continue to talk, "but who's gonna take care and look after me when I'm out from the hospital? I can't walk properly yet and you, for sure are busy for your work and I mu- "

"Jungkook-ah, what are you talking about? That's nonsense" sejoung snorted, rolled his eyes in a playful way. "What? I'm say the truth" jungkook expression was serious behind those innocent faces and somehow give sejoung a facepalm. "You think I'm crazy to leave you alone in a house? I will send you back to your hyungs. Im sure they will take care of you jungkook-ah"

"But- "

"No buts. Fullstop. Tomorrow I will send you at your hyungs and you can't change your mind anymore"

Today is the day that jungkook finally can go out from the hospital as his condition and the result that the doctor had took were okay to make him go to his own house. Yesterday, jungkook didn't get to sleep peacefully. His mind keep thinking about sejoung said, "I will send you to your hyungs house"

Its really bothering him all night. Its not like that he didn't want to come back home but he just didn't know how to face his hyungs after all this things that makes him felt awkward with his own hyungs. Other words, he just shy but deep in his hearts, he really really really miss them.

Once sejoung had arrived infornt of their house, sejoung park his car and go out from the car. He stop jungkook who about to go out too because he didn't want the youngest to stand up for a long time. He's legs were not really heal yet. He knock the door. In some seconds, the door was changed look to taehyung, "oh sejoung-ah? Why are you here?" He do a questioning look to him as he look around if there's any sign of what the purpose sejoung come.

"I'm bought jungkook here too. He was charge out from the hospital today" he smiled. Taehyungs seems shocked but half of it shows that he really can't wait to see the youngest back. "Wait a minutes, I will call the rest"

Sejoung hear all the gasped sound from the house and makes him turn a slight chuckles. Now he know, they really miss their youngest here. One by one meets sejoung gaze as sejoung return it with a smile, "help me to get all jungkook's things first before you guys take the owner of the things back" sejoung joking with them and just heading to the car, open the bonet. They follow sejoung but were stop when sejoung was finding someone.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked him as he look at his back, the place that sejoung was looking at. "Nothing"

Some quick glances between them happened but until the end, just leave with a shrugged. "What? Its nothing okay" sejoung said while passing jungkook's things to them one by one

They just make their mouth turn into 'oh'. They came in and out for put the youngest things into the house.

Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. They miss him so much. They couldn't wait for have the youngest back in their life. Theres something blocking their view to see the youngest. They can't see jungkook through the car mirror. But when the time comes, nothing can distract them.

Sejoung excuse himself to use their toilet for awhile. Right after he went into the house, 'the hyungs' walk at the front sit of the car to take their youngest. They opened the door slowly, but not too slow and there, they finally can meet the youngest gaze which is confront with him for real.