10

Jennie's POV

I went to my room and took a shower. I wore my PJs and layed on the bed. I was almost asleep but suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was a message from.... unknown? Did I give someone my phone no. and forgot about it? I thought.

While I was thinking looking at the Text I got another from Jimin.

Hey babe
- Jimin

Hey bitch
- Jennie

Hey! That was rude!!
- Jimin

Sorry 😂 what's up?
- Jennie

Nothing, just missing you 😘
- Jimin

Aww, I miss you too but I gotta sleep it's getting late baby.
- Jennie

K, byee Good Night darling
- Jimin

Shut up and go to sleep 😂😂
- Jennie

Ok byee😂😂
- Jimin

I was about to shut my phone but I got another message from the same unknown number. I decided to look at it.

Hello babe
- unknown

Who the hell is this?
- Jennie

Don't worry but your gonna be mine again sweetie
- Unknown

I think you have the wrong number sir..
- Jennie

No, I think your with the wrong guy....
- Unknown

Fuck this bitch, I thought he kept messaging me but I ignored it and saved it to the ' Creepy Dude '

I shut my phone and layed down on the bed and put the covers over me. I couldn't sleep. I decided to go drink some milk to help me sleep.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took the milk and poured it in a glass and started drinking it.

When I was done I headed upstairs...but when I was in front of the stairs I heard the front door's nob slightly move meaning that someone wanted to open the door. I panicked and went to see from the spy hole. (A/N: Sorry Idk what that hole in the door is called😂)

There was a man in a hoodie standing in front of the front yard. He was looking here and there and I thought it was just a drunk man. I went back into my room and before I went to bed I decided to look out my window.

I opened the curtains and the man was dancing and I was now sure he was drunk but while he was dancing I was able to see his face. That face looked familiar.

He had a creepy smile and big eyes which were red and he was looking at the sky dancing. His face looked super familiar and suddenly....he stopped dancing. He looked up at my window still with his creepy face.... smiling.