06

Jennie's POV

I woke up bc of my annoying alarm. "Ughh" I said and got up. I was staring at the wall in front of me for like 9 seconds and then Jungkook came in with a crazy super happy smile. "Today is a HOLIDAY!!" He said with his bunny smile. "Wtf how?" I said confused. "Few of the buses have been crashed so they gave the students holiday today" he replied. "Uhh...thats a weird reason to give students a holiday but Idc I am gonna sleep the whole day" I said laying back down and putting the covers over me. "Uhh...no your not" tae barged in and pulled me out. "ahhhh!!" I yelled trying to stay in bed. "Cmon sleephead get up!" He said carrying me out in a bridal way. "Ughh" I groaned.

Tae put me down at the sofa and I heard my phone ring from upstairs. "I'll get it" I said and ran upstairs to my room. I checked the caller ID and it was unknown. "Who the f*ck is calling me?" I said and picked up the phone.

📞
"hello..?" Someone said in a slow tone. "Hello who is this speaking?" I said politely. "Oh....you don't remember my voice babe?." . "Uh...who is this?" I said kinda rudely this time. "I'll get you back my love" he said and hung up the phone.
_____
"Who the fucking heck was it?" I said looking at the number. I saved the ID as 'the creepy bitch' . "Who was it?" JK said coming beside me. "Idk I think someone was just playing a prank but I saved it as the creepy bitch. "Oo nice" he said chuckling. "Come get breakfast dumbasses." Tae came jumping in the conversation. "Coming" me and JK both said.

We both came downstairs to have breakfast and while we were eating I got a message from Jimin. I decided to check it later and continued eating. Tae and Jungkook were done eating and they both were in the living room watching TV and I was here trying to finish my food while scrolling through Instagram. While I was eating I felt someone's presence behind me. I quickly turned around and yup there is no one else here except me. I was feeling like I was nit alone in the kitchen I freaked out and quickly ate my food and put the plates in the sink and Washed them.

I came to the boys and said "did you both showered?". They both shook there heads and then... "Go take showers you stinky people" I yelled. "Yeah yeah just a sec" jungkook replied. I ignored them and went to my room to take a shower.

(After 15 minutes)

I got out of the shower and wore this:

"Well this is good enough for me to go out with" I said and went downstairs

"Hey brothers I am going out for a walk..I'll be back at 11:30, gotcha?" I said walking towards the door. "Gotcha" they both said at the same time. I smiled and went out. "Oo its a nice day..I'll call rosé to join me at the cafe" I said and pulled out my phone to call rosé.

📞
Hello? Rosé said. "Heyy gurl you wanna join me at the cafe?". "yeah sure I am near it too". "Ok see you there babe". "Bye..". "Bye".
I said and hung up.
________
While I was walking to the cafe I felt someone following me. I thought it was just someone walking on the street. I felt heavy footsteps and I started to walk faster. The cafe was in sight and I saw rosé standing in front of the entrance. I ran to het and dragged her in.

"Whoa whoa calm down what's wrong?" She said looking at me. "I think someone is following me" I said heavy breathing. As soon as I spoke I saw the same man come in and before he sat down our eyes met. I quickly looked away and he sat down across the table we were sitting at.

"Let's go order our drinks" rosé said getting up. "Ok" I replied. After a few minutes we came back with our drinks and I turned to look over my shoulder to find that man staring at us. "Omo rosé why is that man looking at us!?" I whisper yelled and we sat down. "Calm down he might be looking at the paintings too" she whispered. "Well bitch I don't give a shit about it ,that guy is creepy and I am uncomfortable staying here" I replied. "Ok ok we'll go somewhere else... let's just drink our drinks and we'll go. Ok?" . "Ok.." I replied taking a sip of my drink.

(After 12 minutes)

"Ok you done let's get outta here" I said getting up. "Ok let's go to the park" rosé replied following me.

We arrived at the park and we were walking and talking about random things until my attention was caught by a familiar figure standing looking at the pond. "is that Jimin-ssi?" I said looking at him. "What where!?" She said excitedly and following my gaze. "oh let's go see him!" She said and ran to him while pulling me with her.

God no please no, I thought and tried to get out of Rose's grip. "HEY OPPA!" Rosé yelled. He turned around and my heart dropped...

He was with another girl!! Are you serious with me right now!!?? I thought. He was shocked by seeing me. Please tell me she is a cousin of their or ANYTHING!!. "Uhh.... Jimin?.." rosé said shocked. "Uhmm.. hi rosé...and jennie" he said while trying to hide that girl behind his back.

I didn't waste any time and walked away with tears in my eyes. How dare he? I thought. Then rosé came behind me. "Jennie?" She said while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I said turning around. She was shocked to see tears in my eyes. "Jennie don't cry" she said trying to calm me down. "Rosie you don't understand....how could he?" I said letting me tears fall. We were far from Jimin so he can't see us both. "Jenjen let's get you home c'mon" she said dragging me.

"NO no I can't!" I said stopping us both. "Why why don't you wanna go home?" She said confused. "Tae and kookie will know something is wrong and the moment they know the whole thing I am sure they are gonna kick Jimin's ass" I replied. "Well then you wanna stay at my place? I am sure tae and jk will let you stay at my house" she said. "Ok just let me call them.

📞
"Hello?" Jungkook picked up. "Oh hey lil bro can I stay at Rose's this night?" I said hoping he will say yes. "yeah ok you can stay at rosé but be careful and take care" he Replied. "Ok thanks bye goodnight" I said and hung up.
____
"Looks like I am staying at yours" I said looking at her. "Ok c'mon lets go home" she said dragging me.

(Time skip at rosé's house.)

We both changed into pajamas..and yup I wore Rose's pajamas. While we were talking in the bedroom we heard the front door lock click signaling that Jimin was home. "It must be Jimin" rosé said laying down on the bed.  "Ok..." I replied laying down beside rosé.

"ROSÉ!!!" Jimin yelled from down stairs. "Coming!!!" Rosé yelled back and left the room leaving me alone. I looked around her room and something shiny caught my attention. It was shining from her closet. When I got up a sent hit my nose but it was different from  the one from my house. I quickly layed back on the bed closing my eyes ,then rosé barged in...when she came the sent went away. That's weird... I thought.

"Here Jimin bought some pasta!" She said while extending her arms to give me a plastic box and two plates with two forks. "Let's dig in" I said opening the box.

(Time skip, 12:55) (Author:sorry I am lazy and I am a person too ok!? I also get tired😂😂)

We were watching a movie until Jimin came in and said "you two go to sleep right now!!".   "Ok ok we'll sleep" rosé said shutting the TV. Jimin left and we both got under the covers. "This is fun" I said cuddling with rosé. "Yeah... Good night baby" rosé said winking at me. "Good night babe" I said and closed my eyes.

To be continued~
____________________
Sorry guys this part took a long time to come out but I am going to Goa so I gotta pack a lot of my stuff so... yeah hope you have enjoyed this part and if you didn't.... that is not my fucking problem .
Have a great day/night.
______________________