01

Note: In this book no one is an idol. And it is my imagination so deal with it, ok? 😂😂

Kim Jennie.
18 years old
Nickname:jenjen
Siblings: Kim Taehyung (19 years old) , Kim Jungkook (17 years old).

Jennie's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until my stupid brother came in yelling. "Yo sis you ready to go to your new school?" Jungkook said. "UGHHH why couldn't I just stayed in my old school" I said.

Yeah..I moved to my brothers school. I am not saying that I don't like them...I love my brothers but there annoying sometimes...

"Well , do you want us to go with you or you'll go on your Scottie?" Jungkook said. "Nah I am gonna go on my scootie" I said. "Ok" jungkook said.

I did my morning routine and went to my closet to see what should I wear.
"I think this will work" I said while looking at the outfit I chose.
Hair and outfit:

After I wore the CUTE  outfit I chose I went downstairs to have breakfast

After I wore the CUTE outfit I chose I went downstairs to have breakfast.
"Hey sis" Taehyung said. "Hii oppa" .
"You would never stop calling me that would ya?" Taehyung said. "Nope" I said smiling.

(Time skip, after breakfast)

"Jennie..you sure you don't want to come with us...we will go with car if your coming" Taehyung said. "Weren't you guys going with your friends?". "Yeah but we will cancel it if you're gonna come with us.." jungkook said. "Thats sweet of you guys but I think I wanna go on my scootie" I said while giving them both a quick hug. "Byeee" Taehyung and Jungkook said.

Tae's POV

I didn't wanted Jennie to go alone bc I am pretty sure she will run into....Jimin bc jimin is not coming with us today and I am afraid that Jennie won't be like those 'love at first sight' girls and become one of Jimin's girls.

(Author: sorry guys I should have told this earlier but Jimin is a playboy in this story....so yeah...now back to the story.😅😅)

Jennie's POV

I was going to my school's basement. I was looking for a place I could park but everywhere was scooties and bikes. Finally I saw space and was on my way to park there but.....A GUY QUICKLY PARKED IN THAT PLACE. "Uhhh excuse me I was gonna park here" I said politely. "New here are ya?" He said coldly. This little bitch. "That is none of you're business" I said back rudely. "Well thats too bad". "who the fuck are you" . "Well,I guess you are new...I am park Jimin. One of the most beautiful and sexy guy of the school" he said while running his hand through his hair. "It doesn't look like it" I said making his eyes wide open. "You'll regret that". "We'll see" I said. He then straight up leaves making my blood boil.

Jimin's POV

I got another victim. I said smirking.
Well...she got a nice body though...but her face reminds me of someone. While I was thinking about that stupid girl I got a call from jungkook.

"Hello?". "Bitch where are you?!!" Jungkook said. "Whoa kid calm down. I just got a little trouble with another victim" I said. "Uhhh jimin she might be my and tae's sister..." He said with a awkward voice. "Wtf!?....so I can't play with her!?" I said while frowning. "NEVER PARK JIMIN!" He yelled. "Ok ok...I won't but I will still annoy her she is kinda cute when she's angry" 🤣. "Just don't play with her or do something cray cray...she is not the one you can mess with and she'll be like the your girlfriend seulgi when you annoy her" . "Yeah yeah whatever I'll see you in class" I said while going up to my locker. "Ok..be on time this time dickhead" . "Yeah ok bye bitch" I said and hung up.

To be continued~
_______________________
Heyyy guys hope you enjoy this part and I know some of you might think I have kinda weird imagination...but I like it ok!?
Bye love you all ❤️❤️😘