05

Jennie's POV

While me tae and Jungkook were eating at the dinning table I got a message from rosé. I decided to answer it later so I just closed it. Me and tae were talking about random things while jungkook was just listening.

"Oh god its getting late we should to go sleep" tae said looking at the time in his phone. "What time is it?" I said. "Its 10:55 PM" tae said getting up. "Well goodnight you both" jungkook said and ran upstairs to his room. Me and tae also went to our rooms to sleep. And I decided to finally see what rosé sent.

Rosé:hey gurl I heard your going on a date with Jimin?
Me:yeah...how did you know?
Rosé:I have my ways.
Me: you just asked Jimin didn't you?
Rosé:yeah..😁
Me:well, whatcha doing today?
Rosé:well I am going to sleep.😂😂
Me:ok bye babe. Good night ❤️
Rosé: good night baby ❤️

After me and rosé were done texting I got a message from unknown.

???: Hey jenjen
Me: who's this?
???:Jennie its me Jimin..😑
Me:oh sorry 😋😋
Jimin:so were you sleeping?
Me:nah I was talking to your sister.
Jimin:oh ok... jennie
Me:hmm?
Jimin:I miss you ❤️❤️

I blushed when Jimin said that. I didn't know what to reply back.

Me:I miss you too ❤️
Jimin:😘😘
Me:💖
Jimin:well its getting late we both better go to sleep.
Me:ok good night.
Jimin: good night babe.

After I was done chatting with Jimin I couldn't help but to smile. I started blushing and then a thought striked my mind. 'he is a playboy' as soon as I thought that my smile went away. "Ughh why me?" I said and went to sleep.

(Next morning)

I woke up bc of my alarm. I remembered that it was Monday. I groaned and got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and wore this:

"This will work foe today" I said and went downstairs to have breakfast

"Good morning" tae and Jungkook said. "Good morning" I said smiling. "What's for breakfast?" I said sitting down. "I just made a sandwich bc we are getting late!" Tae said quickly giving us our sandwiches. Me and Jungkook just shoved the whole thing in our mouth and we all three ran outside to tae's car. "Drive fast hyung!!" Jungkook said putting on the seatbelt.

(Time skip, at the school's entrance)

We all three got out of the car and luckily we were just on time. I went to my locker to put my books and see whats the first class. It was dance class so I went to rosé which was standing right in front of her locker putting her stuff in. "Heyyy gurl" I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "Oh hey! We have dance class right now" rosé said closing her locker. "Yeah I know thats why I came to you before you could come to me" I said smiling and we both went to the changing room to change.