03

Jennie's POV

When I arrived home I straight went to my bedroom to get a shower. When I turned the nob I felt a smell in the water it was like someone was there in the bathroom....I turned looked around. There was no one but I kept feeling that I was not home alone.

I quickly showered and got out from the bathroom in a towel and went to my closet to find something comfortable to wear.

Jennie's outfit:

"Perfect" I said to myself

"Perfect" I said to myself. I went downstairs to get something to eat but soon as I got downstairs I saw the knob turned and someone entered. I freaked out and said "who's that!!". "Calm down its just us" Taehyung said. "Oh god I thought it was a thief" I said with a relief look. "You better be careful when your home alone" Jungkook said. "Shut up and make me something to eat I could eat like a pig right now!" I said rubbing my belly. "I'll make something quickly" Taehyung said going to the kitchen. "Yay!!" Me and Jungkook yelled.

(Time skip)

"Ohh I am gonna explode!" I said. "Same here" jungkook said while trying to get up. "Ok now I am gonna go shower you should too Jungkook" Taehyung said and went upstairs. "Go shower stinky" I said. "Yeah..I'll go shower" He said going upstairs.

When I was alone at the kitchen I heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" I yelled and went to open the door. When I open the door I wanted die.

It was Jimin taking support on the frame of the door. "Uhh..." I said while blushing. "Uhm..I came here to meet jungkook and Taehyung..." He said awkwardly. "Uh..yeah come in..I'll call them" I said going upstairs.

Jimin's POV

W

hen I walked in Jennie went upstairs to call tae and kookie and I just went and sat down on their sofa while I was looking around... something coaght my attention. It was perfume I thought at first but it was actracting me...I decided to follow the smell it was coming from upstairs.  I went upstairs and the smell got stronger..it was coming from a room. When I tried to open the door I suddenly got dizzy and thought it would be better for me to not go in there...

When I went back downstairs and sat down on the sofa tae and Jungkook came down as well. "What were you doing upstairs?" Tae asked. "Oh there was a sent I followed it and it led upstairs but I came back down" I said. "Uhhh ok but what did you came for?" Jungkook asked. "Oh! Yeah your English copy got switched with my kookie" I said. "Oh ok wait a sec I'll get it" Jungkook went upstairs leaving me and tae alone. "Sooo did you fck any girls today?" Taehyung said with a Smirk. "Nah I am on a break today" I said.

While me and tae were talking our conversation was interrupted by Jennie. "You motherfucker where is my jacket?" Jennie said with a angry face. "Whoa calm down sis it's in......." Silence entered the room. "Its where?" Jennie said while crossing her arms on her chest.

While these two were talking I was busy looking at Jennie's body.  Jennie noticed me looking at her. "You okay Jimin? you didn't blink for the past few minutes" she said looking at me. "Y-yeah I am fine" I said while stuttering. She smirked. "Jimin will buy you a new one!" Tae said making me open my eyes wide. "Wtf why would I buy her a new jacket she is YOUR sister" I said. Tae gave me a 'please I will die' look and then I said "Fine!! But your gonna give me my money back afterwards!" . "Ok! Jennie you can go with Jimin out tomorrow" he said with a happy face. Jennie widen her eyes and said "I fcking hate you" and left.

When she left, Jungkook saw jennie storm out of the living room and said "did I miss something?" He said while coming towards us. "Yeah you missed a lot" I said while grabbing my copy out of jungkook's hand and gave him his. "

Ok so..you gonna pick her at what time?" Tae said while looking at me. "Uhh...Idk" I said with a pissed off face. "Well you gotta buy her" he said laughing. "Why can't you buy her?" I said. "bc I know you like her and not the like that you have with seulgi". "How do you know" I said raising one  of my eye brows. "Bc you act different around her and cmon dude I know you since 1st grade" tae said while smirking. "FINE I kinda like her...." I said giving up on arguing. "She is kind of different from the other girls which makes me wanna have her and spend my WHOLE life with her" I said while playing with my fingers. "I know that feeling" Taehyung said while smiling.

"Why don't you ask her out  sometime?" Taehyung said making my eyes wide open. "What!? she would never say yes..she knows I am a play boy" I said with sad eyes. "Cmon she'll give you a chance" Taehyung said with the most happiest smile. "Ok but I gtg now rosé is home alone" I said getting up. "K byee" tae said waving his hand. "Bye" I said and got out.

Maybe I should ask her sometime 😁.

Jennie's POV

I was blushing soo hard bc I saw jimin checking me out. While I was rolling around my bed I got a text from rosé.

Rosé:heyyy❤️
Me:hey gurl 😊
Rosé: I heard  jimin is buying you a jacket. 😄
Me: yeah...
Rosé: oooo its a date jennie is going on a date!!
Me:shut up its not a date!
Rosé: he likes you jennie
Me:WHAT!!? How do you know?
Rosé:he acts different around you and I KNOW my brother jennie.
Me:god!
Rosé: oh I gtg Jimin is calling me.
Me: k byee good night ❤️
Rosé: good night ❤️

To be continued~
_____________________
Heyy guys hope you enjoyed this lart sorry for this small part.
Have a nice day/night.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️