07

Jimin's POV

I kept thinking about the incident at the park. I know jennie will now surely will not listen to my explanation. I wish I could just go back in the past and just turn everything right.

Flashback

I was peacefully eating while rosé was out. Suddenly I heard the front door bell ring. "Why is rosé back already" I said groaning. I got up to check the door and when I opened it....my heart dropped.

It was seulgi....my ex. "Hey Jimin.." she said looking down. "what do you want?" I said coldly. "Jimin please forgive me I made a mistake cheating on you please come back babe" she said begging me. "Seulgi get outta here I don't even wanna see your face!!" I yelled at her. "Jimin please....he left me..".

As soon as seulgi said that I felt kinda bad for her. "Jimin please...". "Seulgi c'mon I am not coming back to you" I said amused. "Ok...but just help me..".  "Help you with what?" I said confused. "I lived in my boyfriend's house...but he left me so I went to my parents house but they were so mad at me they didn't let me in then....I came to you...Jimin please your the only one who can help me..." Her eyes became teary.

When I saw her like that my heart was melting. Seulgi let's talk in the park. I said and got out and locked the door and we both went to the park.

End of flashback
Jennie's POV

I woke up bc of rosé's face right in my face. "Rosé get off me" I said getting up.  I heard rosé groaning like a kid. "Why wake up so early Jen go back to sleep" she said in a sleepy voice. "We're gonna be late for school c'mon!!" I said looking at the time. "What time is it??" She said finally getting up. "Its 6:25 am!!" I said running to her closet to find something for us to wear. "K now we gotta hurry" . "Oh man I didn't set the alarm and Jimin probably left bc his class was earlier!" She said. "Shut up and find something to wear!!" I yelled.

Rosé's outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jennie's outfit

"NOW RUN!" Rosé said as soon as we both got ready

"NOW RUN!" Rosé said as soon as we both got ready. We both ran outside to rose's car.

(Time skip, in front of the school entrance)

*Heavy breathing* "I can't.. believe...we made..it" I said. "Same...Jennie..." .

We both then walked in and headed to our lockers. "What class is it now?" I said looking at the time table. "Its English...nice bc I can sit with rosé" I said getting my English book and copy and going to rosé.

"Hey bitch..." I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "Hey dickhead...do we have to get our copy for English?" She said looking at me. "Idk get it just in case" I replied. "Ok" she said and we both headed to our class.

While we were going I just realized I haven't seen Jimin,tae and Jungkook this whole time. "Rosé...." I said making us both stop. "Hmm?".  "Have you seen Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin...?".  "I saw Jungkook but not tae and jimin" she replied. "Where is he?" I asked. "Idk" . "Ok now I am getting a little worried bc I don't have the habit of not seeing my brothers" I said worried. "You wanna find em?". "Yeah but what about class?". "Oh yeah... Let's text them" . "Ok.." I said pulled out my phone while we were walking to the class.

Bitch where are you??
- Jennie

Why? What Happened?
- Taehyung

We haven't seen you in school did you and Jungkook didn't come to school??
- Jennie

Uhh...Jennie..... we're with Jimin and....
- Taehyung

Yeah..?what happened?
- Jennie

First!! Why didn't you tell me that you saw Jimin with his ex !? And tell rosé Jimin will not come to school and so will we.
- Taehyung

Fine I didn't told you about Jimin and that girl but... What happened? Why ain't you guys coming to school did something wrong happened?...
- Jennie

No, everything is fine don't worry about us...and btw please don't break up with Jimin, Jennie he has an explanation and he is not cheating on you.....trust me.
- Taehyung

Yeah.... but be careful of whatever your doing byee
- Jennie

Byee
- Taehyung

"Oh god.." I said and put the phone in my bag. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing...there doing something and they told Jimin will not come to school today" I said. "Thats weird of him...he never misses school" she replied.

While we were talking we arrived at the class. We entered and sat down at our table. Not after long the teacher entered and behind our teacher I found a familiar face....but I didn't knew him but I found it familiar.

"Ok students!!" She yelled causing us all to look at the teacher. "Today we have a new student...interduce yourself young man" she asked the guy. "uh...Hello my name is Kai and please take care of me" he said and bowed. "Thank you kai you must have a seat" she smiled. "Yes mam" he said and the class finally began.

After awhile I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to find the guy...Kai staring at me.

I strangely enough I somehow blushed looking at him

I strangely enough I somehow blushed looking at him. "Looks like you falling in love" rosé whispered. "Shut up and focus on the lesson bitch or we'll get detention" I whisper yelled.

Kai's POV

I couldn't believe I was looking at her so close!!. I will make you mine again Jennie Kim. Just Wait.

To be continued~
________________________
Hey guys sorry there was barely any Jimin in here but I hope you enjoyed this part and  if you didn't.... thAt's nOt My fuCkiNg pRoBLem.

Hope you have a nice day/night.
And btw I am naming my fandom name: dumplings 🌰
Byee my cute dumplings!!