Blurb

RID2#BLURB

✿°•✮•°✿

The reason she came working as a maid in Manila was her mother who has just died so, Erikka Marikit Soliven or better known as Rikky to her friends and Marikit to the brother of her boss has decided to leave the city and just stay at home to be next to her father and his second wife. Afterall they're the only family she's got left.

But there were two reasons why she decided to just be back home.

First was to be with her family and second was to be away from her bosses brother,--Gavin Nuñez, the man she always has thought not to be good for her in all aspects but the very same man who taught her how to be giddy and flirtatious.

But then, they were just two different cut of clothings, and could never ever be good together. She is an angel compared to him. She will never equal his wealth. She is not a call and go girl. She prays the rosary in Latin. She even has a carabao named brownie and not a Ferrari like he has.

Despite all that, she knew that she has long been rolling in the deep with him and she knew that Gavin wasn't feeling thesame nor will he ever be to her because he is a shameful rake and he won't just give up a fun lifestyle over to her--a boring conservative woman from the province who was twice accused of hacking and almost was put into jail.

But hope they say is the last thing to die. What was her hopes anyway?

Ah right, to be Mrs Nuñez at the end of the day.

The only.

This is the sequel of ROLLING IN THE DEEP BOOK 1.

✿°•✮•°✿

🅿🅴🅿🅿🅴🆁 🅳🅰🅻🅻🅰🅲🅾🆂🆃🅰