Chapter 8:Too much is happening today

Teah's pov:

    Ok that's weird why did Zack just leave as soon as he saw Alex. I wonder if he knows her or something I hope he don't like her. It would hurt if he did after the fact we use to date and anyway what am I thinking she has a mate so she'll never want him. As I stop thinking about him Alex,her mate,and Nadia come to the table with their food.

"Hi Teah and Camia ", Alex says as she sits.

"Hi Alex", Camia and I say and laugh in unison.

"Hey Mia and Teah" Nadia says as she takes her seat.

     At that moment I smelt the best smell ever that's when I saw him. I think he must be new because I never saw a guy that cute here. He is about 6'1, brown skin, with a  brown long high top fade with a black Nike hoodie,black Levi pants and some black jays .

"Why don't you go talk to him instead of just staring", Nadia says as she notices me staring.As she says that the cute boy eyes lands on me and he winks at me and start walking towards us. Oh my gosh he winked at me but I'm so nervous he's coming this way.

"Nadia, Mia I'm so nervous what if I say something embarrassing" I say as I see him coming closer.

"You won't say nothing embarrassing if you don't think of anything embarrassing so just chill out" Camia says as she sits back in her chair.

"Yeah Camia is right just chill out" Nadia says that as she takes a sip of her water.

"Oh I'm sorry from not including you in our conversation Alex it's just a force habit I always turn to Camia and Nadia for advice", I turn and say to Alex.

"It's ok but do with they say chill out and here he come, stay calm", Alex says with a smile. As she says that the cute boy comes up to me. Rememberstay calm I say to myself.

"Hi I'm Marcus can I see your hand", Marcus ask me as he holds his hands out for me. At first I thought it's weird as I gave him my hand till I felt the sparks.

"Mate",we both whisper as we look into each other eyes.

"Aww that's cute everyone starting to find there mate but me and mia still can't find ours", Nadia says in a slightly jealous tone.Then she started to sniff the air this can only mean on thing.

Nadia's Pov:

  After I complained about Camia and I not finding our mates the best scent hit me. My wolf screamed Find mate now to me. I look around then my eyes land on a cute 6'2 guy with brown skin,black wavys, black Adidas shirt and pants and I really couldn't see his shoes. He's sitting at a table full with girls and he have his arm around one of them. "He won't want us",my wolf says with whimper.

"He's going to reject me you guys", I say as one tear rolls down my face.

"Aww Naddie (my nickname) he probably won't reject you and if he do that jerk is not worth you time and you'll get a better mate" Camia says with a weak smile.

"Aww camia is right, if he don't want you then you'll get a better mate that deserve you" Teah says as she turns to me.

"Yeah there right Nadia your sweet if he don't want you you'll get  someone better" Alex says with a polite smile.At that moment my mate approach our table and came up to me.

"I understand your my mate but I'm not ready for a mate I still want to have my fun so...I Adam Hemphill reject you as my mate", he says as he start to walk away.  Then he  stops to say; "And when I'm ready we can try being mates again".

"I Nadia Dearing except your rejection and I will NEVER WANT YOU BACK YOU JERK", I say to him before he walks back to his table.

"Teah and Camia can you show me where the restroom is" I say wiping my tears I shed.

"Aww yes we can Naddie come on",they both say in unison.

"I hope you feel better Nadia"  Alex says I grab my purse off the table.

"Thanks Alex  I will it's no point on being sprung  on a jerk "  I say as I start walking with teah and Camia out the door not before Camia says "Your such a jerk you don't know you just rejected  probably the best girl you ever had a chance with but just know you missed out on  having a amazing mate and you'll never have a chance again".

Camia Pov:

   I hate seeing Nadia sad over a boy so I told her ex mate off. Now Nadia, teah and I are walking towards the restroom.

"Nadia you don't have to worry about that jerk you'll find someone better" I say as we reached the bathroom.

"I won't worry about him I'm done dealing with jerks if a guy wants me he'll find me because every time I look for one they turn out to be jerks", Nadia says as she wipes her face and applies a new coat of lip gloss.

    At that moment a  5'6 girl with black and brown hair, red and black beanie,shirt,pants and shoes came in the bathroom to fix her lip gloss then she turn to us with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Destinae I'm new here, I'm a vampire and my mom says I need more control over my abilities so she sent me here" she says with a smile.

"Hi I'm Camia I'm part witch and human I was sent here  2 years ago and I've been friends with those two for 10yrs" I say as I walk to the sink to do a new coat of baby lips on my lips.

"Hi I'm Teah I'm part vampire and my parents sent me here 2 years ago like camia parents did" Teah says before answering a text.

"Hi I'm Nadia I'm part witch and werewolf I just started going here today because my parents thought I would've figured out how to control my abilities with my brother but we always argue while trying so our parents sent us here to learn how to control them And today I got rejected by my mate lucky I had my friends with me to make me feel better" Nadia says that as she starts to walk to the door.

"You should join us at lunch" I say to Destinae as I follow Nadia out the restroom.

"Well I came here with my mate name Martez he's waiting on me out there" Destinae says as she walks out.

"Well why don't the both of y'all join us" teah says as she exit the restroom.

"Ok, Mate this is Camia she's a half witch and human, this is Nadia she's a half werewolf and half witch and this is Teah she's half human and vampire and Teah, Camia, and Nadia this my mate Martez he's a werewolf ", Destine say with a smile.

"Nice to meet you martez", Teah, Nadia, and I say in unison.

"Nice to meet you all too" martez says as he puts his hands around  his mate waist and inhale her scent.

"Well martez we're sitting with them today ok" Destinae says to Martez.

He says "Ok" as we walk back to the cafeteria.

Alex's Pov:

  No one hurts Nadia and gets away with it she's like a sister I never had. I look at her ex mate and thought of the perfect plan . Since those girls are after him cuz they think he looks cute I guess I have to mess that up. I thought of garbage above his head.

I walk to his table as I say "you deserve all this you jerk" .

As I walk away I thought of the garbage being release and turn to look at his face ∵ it was priceless. At that moment I notice Nadia and her friends came back from the restroom. At first I thought she would be mad but I saw her smile.

"Your right Alex that's just what he deserves"  Nadia says as we walk past his table.

Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it ♥

Author's note:

Sorry about chapter 7 I was in a rush yesterday to get it done but I hope you like this chapter