Chapter 12:He's My Mate! ~part 1~

✨~Author's note~✨

I'm sorry for the super long wait. To all you lovely people that like reading my book I hope you chose to continue reading even with my late updates. I just went through alot dealing with school and break ups. I don't know if I'm going to do the every week thing but I can try updating whenever I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: He's My Mate! ~Part 1~

Danielle's Pov:

      Things are finally going the way I want them. My mate pushes past that it and comes towards me. I lead us towards the couch so we can talk.

"Is everything going well mate", Ryder says as he put his arms around me and giving me a kiss on the check.

"Not really can you make that it leve" I swear as I say that I hear thunder. Hmm must just be my mind playing tricks on me.

"Don't call me an it you dirty flee bag" I hear the it hiss back. My mate growls as he speeds to her chokes her and yells " DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY MATE LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU! "

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! MATES SUPPOSED TO LOVE EACH OTHER!", She screams as he ushers her our the house.

"WELL HE DON'T BECAUSE HE'S MY MATE!", I say as I slam the door and turn around and hug my mate.

"I want that disgrace of a girl out of my house she's not your mate. You just hurt the one girl who was born to be your mate you fool", he's father says looking at Ryder with a face full of disappointment.

"Ok then me and my mate will be leaving. That disrepectful witch is nothing to me" Ryder says standing up to his dad for me.

     Wait hold on did he  just say witch omg she can find a way to reverse the spell. I bet she's not that good in magic I have nothing to worry about she probably won't even try. I take my mates hand and lead us out the door. I'm so happy looks like he'll be mine forever.

Alex's Pov:

        I can't believe this is happening to me. This is exactly why I never wanted a mate I knew he would've been able to break me. I transport my self to Devin's living room.  I hear crying and I zoom to the source of it. As I get closer I notice the crying noises coming from Nadia's room.

"Omg what's wrong Nadia" I say as I sit next to her and pull her into a hug.

"H-he rrrrrejected mee he saaaid it was because he don't loovvvvve meeee nooo more and he should've went after his true mate daniellllleee" she says as she cries on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about him you'll get someone much better. That just shows you guys weren't meant to be. I'll help you find someone better." I say as I hug her and hand her a tissue to whip her face.

" I-I-I guesss your riiiight but I - I stt-till lovvve him", she says as she wipes her tears.

"oh wait, he did say something important but I didn't believe him considering your here and you look like you've been crying it must be true", She says after as she turns to face me.

"Wait what do you mean? what did he say?" I say with a confuse tone and expression.

"He said Danielle was going to put a spell on Ryder and make him hers...well make him believe he is. He also said that he's going to kill Ryder to finally have Danielle.  He said he use to fake not liking her so no one would judge him", she says in a sad tone while looking so broken.

"Omg he's that crazy...don't worry Nadia I'll make both of them pay" I say as I hug her then head to that flee bags house. She thinks he's her mate  I'll make her understand that HE'S MY MATE.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
♡Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it ♥

✨~Author's note~✨
I know it's a short chapter but I only did it because I want to do two parts I'll make the next chapter longer. Again thanks for reading
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰