Chapter 11:This Can't Be Happening

✨~Author's note~✨

Sorry for the super late update just been busy a lot lately. Since my birthday was last month (On March 12) and with a lot of school work I was super busy. I'll try updating every week at least once or twice now that march is over. If you can check out my other two books called Everything Changes and How is this Possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I'm changing Zack to Zalien*

Chapter 11:This Can't Be Happening

Danielle's Pov:

Alex still has my mate attention I guess Zalien needs to be reminded of his job. I pull out my IPhone 6 then dial his number.

~~~~~~~~Phone Call~~~~~~~
Me▶▶*thinks to self* ~~he better pick up~~

2 seconds later

Zalien▷▷ Yo wassup

Me▶▶ Why haven't you started the plan?!?!?

Zalien▷▷Man for one I have school and Im working on getting my grades up. Secondly I found my mate.

Me▶▶You found your what!?!..I thought you didn't have a mate. This ruins everything don't tell no one about this or I'll tell your mate bye.

~~~~~~~End of Call~~~~~~~

This can't be happening...I guess I'll have to put my on little charm on him since I can't use other people to do my dirty work. "Now where do my mom keep her book about mermaid mind manipulation (don't worry my mom only uses it for good) ," is what I think as I start looking around in her perfectly organized room. I walk towards the red book case and don't find it there. I bet she hid it in her closet. I walk over to her closet door and walk in. I slowly look around and thanks to my wolf amazing sight I see the little writing of the book in the conner of the closet.

"Now I can start my plan," I say to myself as I pick up the book and exit the room. I walk in my room and sit on my bed and turn to the section that says "Manipulating them in human form". It says in bold letters "BE CAREFUL SOMETIMES IF YOU GET THEIR NAME WRONG ON LAND YOU CAN AFFECT THE HUMAN WITH THAT NAME." That's just what I need to happen. To get all the information I need I read the rest of the section. It says I need to be in at least 1 mile radius to make it more affective.

I go outside then went into the garage. I take off my clothes and quickly shift into my wolf Scarlett (pic of her wolf in the media box). I head to where Ryder lives with my clothes in my mouth. It only takes me an 15mins to get there we live 3hours away. I shift and put on my cute pink skin tight dress that comes just before my knees with my cute pink baby doll shoes. I wanted to wear heels but it would be hard to carry. I have to look hot when I get my mate back.

I start to chant the spell then all I have to do is state what I want him to do, "You will no longer think of Alex as your mate. Danielle is now your mate."

After that I wait 2 mins before walking in. As I walk in I hear who are you my mate is Danielle. I smile as I walk towards where Ryder is.

Alex's Pov:

I am having so much fun with him. He takes me to his house to meet his mom, dad and little sister Angie. His family look like models.

"Mom, dad, Angie this is Alex" as my mate says that his mom has the biggest smile on her face you would think her face hurts.

"I'm so happy you found your mate son she's a pretty one," she says to Ryder then turns to her husband and says, "I bet we'll have beautiful grandchildren".

"Mom you just meet her and you already thinking about how our kids will turn out," my mate says as he pushes his hair back and pulls me closer.

"You know how you mother gets" he says to him before turning to me and say "I'm Robert, this is my wife Angela and my princess Angie."

I hold out my hand to shake his but he pulls me in a hug.

"Your family now we hug in this family" after he says that Mrs. Miller pulls me in a hug. Then quiet little Angie gives me a quick hug then runs back to her dad.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs and Mr Miller and Angie," I say with a smile.

"Aw dear you can call us by our names or mom or dad saying Mrs miller makes me feel old" Angela says with a smile.

I walk back to Ryder to hug him but he pushes me and says "who are you my mate is Danielle?". This can't be happening.

♡Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it ♥