Chapter 14 ~The End Or Is It

Danielle's Pov:

I never wanted to believed Zalien was my mate. I was so busy trying to get Ryder all these years I was blind about who truly was my true mate. That still didn't give her the right to kill him. Then she has the nerve to take back her mate.

"But he was going to kill her mate. Maybe we should leave her alone she's too powerful.", my wolf sapphire says to me.

"No I'm going to get my revenge for me and my mate!", I scream back at her.

"Ok our funeral but I'm not going to stop her because I warned you. You're in complete control", after she says that she cuts off her link.

Stupid wolf I'll show her that I'm stronger than that it. With that thought I hear her say, "Ok now that I fix your mess you create we can finish up." I growl as I start running towards her then shifts in middle air I get ready to attack her leg.

As I bite a chunk out of her leg I hear her chuckle evilly and kick me off roughly. I'm sent flying towards my house. I get up and shake off the pain from hitting the front door. When I glance towards Alex I'm in utter shock she's completely healed and her eyes are glowing a hot pink.

"Silly mutt you should've listen to your wolf and you would've lived another day", She says with a evil super powerfully voice. Where did she get all this power I thought people come to Castle high to get control over there powers.

"What does she mean I would've lived another day? I'm going to live another day I am still going to live another day. She just pretending to be strong she not that strong she go to our school to get stronger." I think to myself and give off a wolf grin.

"Thats where you're wrong mutt we're stronger than ever. My dare Alex didn't know about her demon side. She has excellent control over her vampire side and powers.
I took control all those times she got angry and tragedies happened. I figured I should kill you off since she killed off your precious mate and took hers back.", She says with an evil laugh walking towards me.

"See I told you to leave her alone I sensed power from her " sapphire says before cutting our link. If today's my dying day I'm not down without a fight.

Alex's POV:

That silly mutt think she stands a chance. I watch as she comes charging for me again. When she comes close enough to try attack my arm. I close her mouth and pressed down hard which causing her teeth to shatter.

"Hehe you actually thought you could stand a chance" I say with a evil laugh as I hear her whimper in pain.

I start breaking off her front paws then shortly after I see her shift back because she's too weak.I smile evily as I yank her leg off. I laugh at her screams and pleads for me just to kill her off. I finally have enough fun and set her body on fire.

Mystery POV:

I pull up home and notice Danielle' s car in the drive way. I wonder what she's doing. I unlock the door, call for her, then look around and notice the back door open. I guess she decide to go in the forest I guess I'll join her. As I start walking to towards the forest I smell fire and her scent. I start running towards her sent.

The scene in front of of me was horrifying. There was a decapitated paws and leg and blood splattered everywhere. I look around then I see my daughter on the ground burning with blood oozing out from where her leg was and a figure over her.

"What have you done to my daughter?!?" I yell at the figure. It slowly turns around that's when reality hit.

"Dad?", Alex says in a broken tone.

~~~~~The End Or Is It~~~~~~

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
✨~Author's note~✨
If you want to know what happens next in another book like and comment. If not I'll just leave it a mystery

♡Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it ♥
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰