Chapter 7:My new home part 2/ Planning part 2

Ryder's Pov:

   As I walk with my beautiful mate  I watch her admire the leopard print wall paint that is everywhere expect our dorms. We get to customize them anyway we want.

   My mate turns to me as she say, "Why is everything  leopard point design not that I don't think it's cool I like it but why".

"Our principal is a shape shifter she loves her leopard form that's why we have this design basically everywhere but the dorms", I say to my mate as I open the do to the office for my mate.

"Well that explains all the leopard print designs and aww but you know I could've done that for myself you don't have to do everything for me", she says as she walks in living room sized office and went to the marbled counter. I don't understand why one moment she can be sweet and can let me in then the next shut me out. All I know is I'm not giving up on her I'm going to find out why she acts that way.

Alex's Pov:

   I feel bad from shutting him out again but I just can't handle if I let him in and he leaves like him...my dad. I stop my sadness and put on my straight face as I turned to the fairy receptionist.  Oh I forgot to tell you another thing I found out about me I can tell what supernatural that anyone is.

"Can I help you",the receptionist said as she came from her desk to the counter.

"Um I'm Alex Jackson and I wanted to get my schedule, and dorm key", I say as I look around the leopard print office.My mate wasn't kidding about the leopard print every where.

"Here you go sweetheart and do you need me to get you a school map or a student guide" the receptionist says as she pass me my schedule and dorm key.

"No Ms. Myah she don't I'll be showing my mate around so she won't get lost", my mate says as he wraps his arm around my waist

"Well ok then I hope you both have a lovely day " Ms. Myah says as she walks back to her desk. I  turn to walk out the door while my mate kept his arm around my waist as we left.

"So I'm a bit hungry so can we drop my bags off after we get something to eat" I say in a sexu  pleading tone that would make any boy melt.

"Ok babe but dont use that voice again or you'll have me caught up." he says with a wink as we walk to lunchroom.

Planning part 2

Zack's Pov:

   I sit and wait with Camia and Teah as we wait for their friends Nadia and Alex. That's when I saw Ryder with whom I think is Alex. At that moment I thought of the perfect spell I'll have my witch friend Mariah use on her.

The mate swap spell it won't really change her mate but it'll make her think she's mine. She's be just perfect for my mate.  I say good bye to camia and teah and leave to get my plan in action. >:)

Thank you for reading it

please vote and comment if you like :-P :-) :-D

✨✨If you can go check out my new book called Insomnia ✨✨✨