Chapter 13:My Mate! ~part 2~

Alex's pov:

I poof to her house because there's no need to waste more time. Just in case I'm in some kind of danger,which I doubt; I put on the necklace my mom gave me then use invisibly spell on it. I debate on what I should do first. I smile evilly as I think of the perfect plan.

I will create an illusion of fire in the house so they will come out. Looking around I only see her car so I guess her parents aren't home. I start my plan by starting the illusion on the 2 floor I think of more fire and I feel the fire illusion as it spreading more through the house . 5mins late I see three figures running towards the forest near where the tree I'm hiddened in.

That went lot better than my other times I tried that I guess my powers getting stronger. I evil smile to myself with the thought of that. Now it's time for my revenge I smile and land with a thud. Which causes them to turn my way in utter shock like I want them to be.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?!? YOU IT!", Danielle screams running towards me. When she comes close enough its like everything became slow my vampire side took control. I quickly flip her and knee her to the ground as I speak.

"First of DON'T YOU EVER YELL AT ME OR CALL ME AN IT. Secondly you didn't actually think after you stole my mate I wouldn't come back for revenge. How silly of you and oh I did nothing to your house it was a nice thing I call illusion", I say with a smile as I look down at her.

"STEP AWAY FROM MY MATE!", I head both Zalien and my Mate growl at me and try reaching me. Then they turn towards each other and growl then back at me. I turn towards them and put up a shield blocking them from me preventing them from interrupting my plan. That gave Danielle the advantage as she quickly pushes me off her and rises to her feet.

"Your not my mate Zalien. Ryder is my mate.", Danielle says with a calm tone as she turns to him. I growl at that comment then get up.

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN", Zalien yells as he smiles evilly and turns towards my mate. In a split second before he can even try going for my mate I hear him screaming in pain. I clench my fist as I send him more pain. I guess the pain became unbearable because I slowly hear his heart rate decrease.Now its time to get this spell off and handle Danielle.

I am ripped out of my thoughts when I hear Danielle screaming on the ground hands over heart.

"I guess he was your true mate but all did was push him away" I laugh at her weak form.

"YOU B*TCH!!!", she screams running towards me. I laugh and lift my hand and she starts levitating where I want her.

"Well you can stay there while I fix this mess you created then we can finish up. I promise you won't love it" I say with a wink.

I think of a hole in the ground then levitate zalien body and place him in the hole . I imagine the grass back the way it was soon the patch was filled.

"Woah", both Danielle and my mate say at the same time.

"I know right, now its time to get my mate back" I say with a smile.

Somє pєopʟє ɰıʟʟ ňєνєя ʟєѧяň ţһєяє ʟєssoňs һєʟp mє ғı× ţһıs spєʟʟ яєţuяň ţһıňɢs ţo ţһє ɰѧʏ ţһєʏ ɰєяє mѧҡє һım яєmєmɞєя ɰһѧţ яєmєmɞєя mє ѧňԀ sţuғғ ţһєʏ ɞoţһ ԀıԀ ţo mє.

As I finish the reverse spell and say my demands I see my mate stand there in utter shock and dread.

"Omg Alex I'm sorry for what I've said and done to you. That spell took away our past from my memory and replaced it with memories of me and her. I thought it was a true when I was still under the spell." He says that with sincerity in his voice and tries to get through the shelf.

I snap my fingers and release the shield. He came running to me. When he reaches me he picks me up and trolls me around. I smile and giggle then remember I have one more problem to deal with.

"Mate I'll get you once I'm done with her" I say with a smile before pushing him far away from us. I put a shield on him so he can't get harm. Then I smile as I let Danielle back on the ground.

"Ok now that I fix your mess you created we can finish up." I say with to her with a smirk. She growls as she starts running towards me then shifts in middle air ready to attack.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
♡Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it ♥
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰