Chapter 6. Meeting My Nephews

Start from the beginning

"But?" Luffy asked as he tilted his head.

Ruwa faces them, "But, if you or any of my family is harmed by the marines. I will forfeit my position in the marines and save you." She said finally with a serious expression all traces of a smile gone.

Ace perked up at her words, "Why? Why would you do that if you were in the marines? We're just kids and we want to be pirates! You'll get killed if you betray the marines?!" He shouted as he hopped up with a peeved expression.

Ruwa merely stared at him with a soft gaze, "Because, your family and I will always protect my little brothers." She said resolutely without hesitation as she stared into his brown eyes conveying to him that she was sincere.

"But, we haven't even known you for that long?!" Ace shouted as he looked at her this time hesitantly as if he was afraid she would back out of her claim.

"Doesn't matter, your family whether by blood or by adoption. I'll still love you no matter who your related too. If you couldn't of guessed, I'm already related to a few idiots that have to much power. What's a few more neh?" She grinned at him with her simple but strong answer causing him to flush and look down.

"F-Fine." He muttered as he looked away from her.

Sabo watched the interaction intently before turning to Ruwa, "Nah, what was your reason for coming? Aren't you busy trying to become a marine?" He asked as he looked up at her questioningly.

Ruwa nodded, "Yep, I have an exam in a few days to decide if I can be trained under Master Z. He's a strong old marine that will help me get stronger."

Sabo blinked in surprise before his jaw dropped to the floor comically, "Ehhhhhh! In a few days?! What are you doing here then?!"

Ruwa sighed as she looked at them, "I wanted to come see you earlier but Papa wouldn't allow me off the island unless I had trained myself tired to the bones. Even then I snuck off to see you guys. I wanted to meet you and get to know my newest little brothers, I wanted to see you guys before the exam because I would be more free to see you before I became a marine."

Sabo seemed to nod his head in understanding as he hummed in agreement. "True, marines although most don't do much I heard that you have a crap load of tests and trails to do when you first get in."

Ruwa smiled at his wisdom and ruffled his hair affectionately, "Your not wrong, besides that I wanted to know if you wanted me to help you train? I could show you how I got so fast and strong."

Luffy shouted with glee and pounced on her, "Really really?!" He shouted as he hugged her wrapping his arms a few times around her.

She smiled, "Really." She said as she patted his head as well making him grin.

Luffy turned to Ace, "Neh Ace! Did you hear?! Big Sis is going to train us!"

Ace blushed as he looked away, "Whatever..." he muttered to himself as Sabo grinned with glee.

"Neh neh Big Sis! Can you train us now?!" Luffy asked as he grinned up at her.

Ruwa smiled lightly down at him, "Let's go hunt lunch down first, then after we can start okay?" Luffy yelled with joy, because although he didn't get to train right in that moment he was going to get food instead.

"Let's go! Let's go! I want crocodile!" Luffy screeched as he jumped out of Ruwa's arms as he ran towards the river where no doubt there would be a bunch of crocodiles to catch.

Ruwa smiled as she watched him scamper off quickly before turning to the other two, "Ready to go?" She asked as she started walking with Sabo running to catch up with her and Ace to huff but walk on the other side of the teen.

Suddenly they heard Luffy scream for help causing Ruwa to grab ahold of Ace and Sabo and say a quick, "hold on!" Before she flash stepped to him and immediately came face to face with the problem. Luffy was fighting to not be eaten by a giant crocodile that was trying to eat him but was having a difficult time getting out of the overgrown lizards mouth.

Every time he tried to get out or let go of the jaws they would almost pierce him or bite him whole. "Luffy?!" Cried Sabo and Ace who were blocked by two little crocodiles which seemed to be the big ones lackeys.

Ruwa frowned at the Crocodiles behavior, "Mr.Croco! You either put my brother down or I slice you to bits! You choose!" The crocodile looked at her as he took in her small figure before laughing at her 'as if she could do anything' is what his look entailed. Ruwa frown and then smiled as she unsheathes Hosēnka, "I take that as a no. You'll regret that." Is all she said before she spoke one word as she flashed passed the animal, "Amaterasu!" Is all she said and as she passed the animal brilliant obsidian flames burst forth from a thousand different cuts that appeared on the crocodile and continued to burn the crocodile but when Luffy was to close the flames moved away and around him harmlessly.

Luffy went bug eyed, "F-Fire?!" He screamed as he bolted to Ruwa who simply giggled in reply as she sheathed her weapon and unknown to the boys realized that she had gained +500 experience. Once she sheathed her weapon the flames completely disappeared out of sight and mind, the only remaining thing to signify that they had been there was the cooked crocodile. Ace and Sabo looked at her with shocked expressions as they realized that she was a powerhouse and someone that shouldn't be messed with, but if this was her current strength why did she need to get stronger?! The crocodiles that were with Mr. Croco both attacked Ruwa in retaliation for killing their boss.

"Rawwwwwwwwrr!!!" They roared as they stampeded towards her with jaws ready to bite her.

"You want to play too?" Ruwa asked rhetorically as she smiled as they came towards her. With little thought she held up two clothed fists and got into a boxer pose, something which was different to her usual Hyūga style. "Raimei!" She said once she was sure the crocodiles were close enough as blue Lightning emanated from her fists. With a sigh she flash stepped around the two and in rapid succession she fired off electrified punches to dispatch the two. It didn't help that the two crocs were in water either, and since Luffy was immune to lightning she didn't have to worry about electrocuting him. With a sigh she dusted off her hands and grabbed a hold of the two large crocs who were fried from the amount of electricity that had been pumped into them by her attacks. She gained only +250 each from killing the smaller crocs which she guessed was good enough for her. The three kids were amazed by her power and slightly frightened even Garp didn't have that much frightening power!

"So cool!!!" Luffy shouted as he latched onto Ruwa's side, "Big Sis! You got to teach me that!" He said a he laughed.

Ruwa grinned, "I don't think I can teach you that, however, I can make you stronger if you like?" She said as she smiled at him.

"Awwww! I want to do that fire thing or the lightning punches!" Inwardly Ace and Sabo we're both a little disappointed as well that they couldn't do that either but, they decided, if Ruwa was going to make them stronger than they wouldn't mind. "

Ya! Luffy don't bother Big Sister! She's already carrying the crocodiles." Said Sabo as he rushed over to help her carry them to shore.

"Thank you little blue, but he's okay I don't mind the extra weight." She said as she placed the crocodiles down and then went to get the cooked body of Mr. Croco. "Kid and Little blue, do you think you can pick up Mr. Croco? Or do you want my help?" She asked as she held up the crocodiles upper body with little trouble.

"Don't call me kid! Hmph! I can do it myself." Said Ace once he realized that the spiky haired teen was calling for him and Sabo.

"Mah, mah kid, your a kid to me. Besides, I'm your big sis so you shouldn't worry about it." Ruwa smiled as she channeled her inner Yamamoto Takeshi. Ace blushes furiously as he heard her call herself his sister. Why did she have to call him that? It was embarrassing! Both Luffy and Sabo knew better then to say anything about the matter and loved their nicknames that they were given. Ruwa was really nice! And they started to really like her. Once all three of the crocs were on shore Ruwa easily sliced them up into portions for the three so there was no need to fight and Luffy didn't dare to try to steal any of their food after seeing Ruwa emanate a dark aura at his first attempt he was surely not going to attempt it again while she was here.