Chapter 6. Meeting My Nephews

Start from the beginning

"Would you like a hand?" She asked kindly much to the embarrassment of the younger who immediately flushed as he balled his fists into the bottom of his shirt before he reluctantly accepted the help. This caused Ruwa to smile as she lifted the boy from the high tree and into her arms, "There you go, Now then you said you wanted me to answer your questions?" She asked as she set the boy down with a soft expression. She didn't expect when she met them that she would fall in love with the little ones, not in an I love you way but more in an older sisters love.

Sabo nodded before he exclaimed in surprise, "I forgot to introduce myself! I'm so sorry Miss Ruwa! It was rude of me to ask you questions when you don't even know my name!" He blushed in embarrassment as he realized his mistake.

Ruwa smiled with a shake of her head, "it's okay little blue, I'm not offended by it and it wasn't your fault that you didn't introduce yourself you just were curious." He seemed to relax some after hearing that she wasn't mad at them. She was the first teenager that they knew that wasn't mean to Ace, Luffy, and him so this was entirely new to them. Even more so that she just so happened to be Luffy's Auntie.

Sabo grinned as he fixed his top hat on his head as he stared up at her, "Well, my names Sabo and it's nice to meet you Big Sister!" He said as he gave her a smile. Ruwa raised an eyebrow expectantly at Ace, wondering if he was going to be 'tough' or not about this.

Ace saw her look and gave her a pouty glare as he huffed with his arms crossed as he turned away so she wouldn't see his face but eventually he said, "...Ace..." simply as if he was shy and wanting to know her but also unwilling to let her in.

Luffy bounced in front of her with a laugh, "Shishishi! You already know me Big Sis! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! And I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" He said only to get a crack on the noggin by both of his older brothers causing him to cry out in pain.

"No you won't you crybaby! I'm going to be king of the pirates!" Said Ace as he frowned again.

Sabo whipped his head to Ace as he yelled "You! Heck no I'm going to be king of the pirates!"

They began to fight only to stop as they hear the young teenager laughing at their antics. "What are you laughing at?!" Ace said as he frowned at her.

"You three are adorable." Was her simple replay causing the two older kids to flush in embarrassment as they heard her words.

Luffy merely grinned, "Thanks Big Sis!" He said as he easily accepted the compliment with a laugh.

Ace frowned at her with a blush, with arms crossed he said, "You still haven't answered our questions yet!"

This caused Ruwa to laugh as she nodded, "Your right, I forgot." The three fell down in exasperation at the blunt admission from their aunt/big sister.

"Sorry sorry, you wanted to ask where I've been neh?" The three sat up at the question and nodded in sync cutely.

She smiled at them, "Alright, Well I was with Papa. I've been training to become a marine I guess."

The three sweatdropped at her nonchalant answer, "You guess?" Asked Ace as he crossed his arms from his sitting position on the ground.

"Mhm, I'm going to become a marine so that I can get stronger. As it is now, there are a lot of trouble with pirates, bandits, gangsters, and marines alike. I want to be strong enough to defeat them and protect my family. At the moment, becoming a marine is the best way to do so." She explained as she watched them puzzle the thought.

Sabo frowned, "And after your finished training and getting stronger Big Sister?" He asked as he looked at her.

She hummed, "Not sure, if the marines don't hold true to their values and it's all gone to hell. I don't know what I will do, but..." she trailed off as she smiled at them.