Chapter 22 - Ice Cream 🌼

Start from the beginning

"No, why?", Upasana looked at her.

"I didn't know that you're getting married?"

"Hain??? Mujhe khud nehi paata.", Upasana said in surprise.

Neha gave the newspaper to her and she saw there's a picture of Darshan and her, they we're looking at each other and laughing. The head line was, "Is the famous singer Darshan Raval going to marry this girl, Upasana Roy?"

Upasana widened her mouth and looked at Neha.

"Arey we're toh eating ice cream only, saadi Kaha se aa gaya?", Upasana asked.

"It's OK, it happens with celebs.", Neha said.

"Ha, are you going to hospital today?", Upasana asked.

"No I thought to take a leave today for you.", Neha said and walked to her room.

"Don't stand there still Upa. Go and get fresh",Neha shouted from her room and Upasana walked to the washroom.

After a while the door bell rang. Babu was about to open the door but Neha said, "Main dekhti hu."
So she went and opened the door. Darshan was standing there. Their eyes met. Neha became a little bit uncomfortable seeing him in front of her. She looked at his hand and found some chocolates there. Darshan opened his mouth to say something but before that Neha turned around and went to her room. Darshan came in and shut the door behind.

"Babu!", Darshan called him.

"Ha bhaiya.", Babu came.

"Last night when did Neha came back?", Drashan asked.

"Umm, may be at 3:30 am.", Babu told.

"Was the driver there with her?"

"No didi came by herself."

Darshan nodded and sat on the couch.

"She came so late, how can she be so irresponsible? Akele aa gai.", Darshan was thinking all these things when he heard a voice.

"Arey Darshan.", Upasana came out of the washroom.

"Oh hi.", Darshan looked at her a d smiled.

"You didn't tell that you're coming.", Upasana sat in front of him.

"You also didn't say that you came na."

"So you're taking revenge?", Upasana asked with a smile.

Darshan chuckled and said, "No not like that. Oh, it's for you.", He gave the chocolates to Upasana.

"Oh thank you.", Upasana took them.

"Dark chocolates? I don't eat dark chocolates.", Upasana said.

"I know. The others are for you. Dark chocolates are for Neha.", Darshan said.

"Oh, then you give her by yourself.", Upasana said.

"You give them na.", Darshan said.

"By the way do you saw today's newspaper?", Darshan asked.

"Yes, I saw. This news reports are just disgusting. Kuch bhi likh dete hai yarr.", She told.

"I'm really sorry for it", Darshan apologized.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. So chill.", Upasana said. Then they saw Neha came out of her room with her bag.

"Where are you going?", Upasana asked. Neha looked at her and said, "Hospital."

"Why? You said you'll not go today.", Upasana said.

"Ha but a emergency came so I have to go.", Neha took her phone.