Mr&Mrs Cobblepot's Vow: 91- Never Again? Bullshit, I'm Back In The Saddle.

"So ..this is your submarine?"

I stood in front of a huge metal thing with Oswald's arm wrapped around me, Draven sat in front of us in his car seat staring too, Oswald looked peoud meanwhile I looked ...confused.

Ed smiled as he looked at me "Oh, don't worry it will fit us all" he said and aptted my back "I even built a small seat for Baby Cobblepot,"

I turned and stared at him nefore looking at Oswald "I am not getring in that thing, out of Gotham or not."

As I started to pick up Draven Oswald grabbed my arm "Ness. Darling" he said and smiled "Its safe" he put his hands over my ears and looked abck at Ed mouting "Right?"

I moved his hands from my ears "Oswald. If we sink, you are gettin me and Draven out of that damn thing. Limp and all, cause baby I can't swim."

He frowned down at me and crossed his arms "I promise" he said and motioned to the sub "Can we load in now?"

I rolled my eyes as a car pulled up and parked in front of us, Barbara got out toting two rolling suitcases "Whats wrong, Pengy? Nessita giving you hell?" she asked with a laugh.

I gave Oz a pointed look and he turned back to her "No. ...not at the moment" he said and noticed her luggage " Cutting it a little close, aren't we?"

"Is that under 27 pounds, 13 ounces?" Edward askwd, Barbara rolled her eyes.

" It can't possibly make that big a difference."

" It's only the difference between getting off this island or sinking to the bottom of the river" Edward said and looked at her luggage.

Barbara was getting angry "Well, then Pengy can off-load a few of his knickknacks" she said in a tone.

Oswald glade" Not a chance."

"Because you know what's worth its weight in gold? - Ah!" she said bending over and holding her stomach, My eyes widened.

Oswald and Nygma clapped their hands like morons "Congratulations! Go to the clinic. Go have your baby" Oswald said.

"What? So the thr -four of you can hightail it off this rock without me? I don't think so."

" I assure you we will not launch without you. Ed and I will finish making preparations and we will be ready to launch the moment you get back here with that little bundle of joy" Oswald said, Barbara gave him a look "Or unless I should drive you to the clinic in light of your delicate condition?"

She handed them her luggage" I can do it. I'm not that delicate. Remember that if you even think about double-crossing me" she said and got in her vehicle.

Edward and Oswald waved at her as I picked up Draven "It's very kind of you to offer to drive her" Edward said.

Oswald grinned "I knew she would never accept my help" he said as they turned around towards me, I just stared at them with a look of 'seriously?'

"Should I start the engine? One less passenger to worry about. Oh, two, actually" Edward said as he walked towards the sub.

"You are so right" Oswald said and walked toward me. I looked at him with a glare "What?"

"You are both ...just horrible."

He smiled and kissed my head "Thank you, dear." He turned snd grabbed Draven's baby bag. I looked down at the kid and sighed.

"Well ..I guess your daddy is as crazy as your uncle was ...er, maybe a little bit crazier?" I took a guess and grabbed him, I climbed up the steps to the Sub and got ready to climb in.