Cobblepot's Enemy: 55- Arkham Blues

The same routine wenr on and on. Get up, eat, spend time with other inmates, eat again, I swear its like they fatten you up to eat ya in here. Everyday the guards seperate mine and Jerome's 'play times' he goes the times I dont, since I tried to slice his throat.

Honestly, I don't blame the guards what do freaking ever.

I sat at on of the tables in a room tapping my naios on the table as the doors opened and a guard said "Ten minutes." The door closed and the man who had entered turned towards me.

He looked like he has cried for days, his eyes held anger and even though he felt all of that he walked to me and wrapped me in his arms. He smelled nice, it was great to be able to hold him.

Oswald pulled back and touched his forehead to mine "Are you okay?" he whispered and rubned my arms with his hands "Is he ..she ...the baby okay?"

I frowned "Doing as fine as I can and ...I think so" I told him and he brought me back into his arms pressing my head into his chest "I didnr kill anyone ...in Gotham."

He was stroking my hair "What exactly happened in Star City?" he asked calmly, I froze in his arms.

I dont want to tell him, henasked though ...and he deserves a explanation as to why I am in Arkham.

I gulped "I wasn't ...me in Star. I was someone else" I said as I sat down in a chair and pit my hands to my head "I killed people. Murdered them and left them laying in their blood if I didnt get what I wanted. I was so angry, I remembered how Don Falcone and Sal did things. I became a Mob Boss on Star City. Anger, Guilt, amd sadness created me into something I didn't like" I said and ran a hand over my eyes "And now it has come back to haunt me."

Oswald sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me "Nessita, what happened that day? Door you remember anything?"

"No. Just screams and ..trying to kill all of you" I said, ashamed of myself. He kissed the top of my head "I hated myself for a long time. Still do."

He smiled "But I still love you. No matternwhat, I killed you it is only fair" he said with a laugh. His arm tightened around me "I want you to make me an promise."

I smiled sadly "What type of promise?"

"While you are in here, i want no fighting. I don't want anything to happen to you or mini me." I snorted at his choice of words and patted his face with my hand as we stared at each other.

"I will ...try. There is this guy who has been driving me crazy. But, I have a idea on how to get him to stop" I told him and left my hand on his cheek "Don't worry about me. Sorry about Sofia Falcone, I do no trust her around you."

He put his Forehead on mine "Nessita. I will always worry about you."

I didnt habe time for my heart to fill with happiness as the doors opened and the guard called on Oswald, we both stood up and I sighed as I started forward to let them cuff me.

Oswald grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me into a loving kiss.

He let his emotions show not caring there was a guard standing there watching this. I felt the tears hit our lips as he kissed me with passion anger and roughness. His fingers dug into my shoulders.

Finally ...he let me go and I could see the tears in his eyes, he turned his gaze from "I will find a way to get you out of here. I promise" he said and left the room in a rush as thenguard cuffed me.

I watched his dissapear down the hall as I was escorted back to my room, as soon as I entered the room I laid down on the bed and cried.

I wanna be home. I don't want to be in Arkham anymore.