Cobblepot's Enemy: 49- Hell in Gotham- Part 1

----Third Person-------

"Boys, can't we all just get along?" She asked, twirling a dagger in her fingers and throwing it at the first thug she saw near Oswald who was held by the collar of his shirt against the wall, so was Harvey, Zsasz was held by two of his men against the ground, and Gordon was looking up from a pile of books where he was thrown into a shelf.

Nessita tsked and sighed "I swear all of you are brain dead" she said as a thug qttacked her, she threw him against a wall and helped Oswald out of his hold pushing two thugs against the wall.

"Your supposed to be at my home in your room!" Oswald hissed as her and Nessita fought two thugs, she smiled "Little ol' me can out smart two thugs and a ass pretty well, huh?" She asked, as she threw another dagger hiting a thugs chest and it fell to the ground.

She saw Zsasz having trouble and went to the staircase grabbing the rail and swinging her body around the pole kicking one away from him with her feet -with all the force she had- and landed beside him with her fist in front of her face, he smiled "Thanks."

"No problem." She kicked one in the chest and hit his face, before it grabbed her hand pulling her to it and she turned stabbing it with the dagger Crash had given her.

"You disobeyed me and my orders" Oswald shouted at a near by Nessita who shot at a thug, she shrugged "Sorry, but nobody is fighting my battles. Why do you keep yelling at me?!" She shouted back, as she punched a thug so hard he went backwards with a thump.

"Could you both please shut the hell up?!" Harvey, Go4don and Zsasz yelled at them before going back to fighting, and Nessita got thrown into a wall. A man appeared over her and grabbed her by the hair of her head holding a knife to her throat.

Nessita gulped with wide eyes. "Not really how I wanted to die, dude."

*48 hours earlier*

My lower back hurt as I put a icepack against it and rested back into my throne, I mase funny noises as I slowly eased back and sighed "Why me?" I said as Blue brought me a drink from the bar "All I did was try to plug in the TV and pow! My back locked."

He chuckeld "Its old age."

"Shut up" I said witha hint of laughter and took a drink of my whisky "I feel like Ive been kicked by a horse."

Crash sighed as he came out of the back room "Nothing to do today but laze around, eh?" He asked as he sat on a table and crossed his arms "I want action. Are you trusting this Sofia woman? and her plan. Screw a plan, I want to fight."

I rolled my eyes "In due time boys. I got a plan of my own" I said and crossed my legs, leaning back. Just as I did I heard something from the office.

My eyes opened and I raised up listening around, crashed started to say something and I shushed him hearing it louder now ...wait, no way.

Wit wide eyes I grabbed Blue and ran for the door grabbing Crash on my way out as the ticking got louder.

"Nessita, what the hell are we-?!"

Boom!

I screamed as we hit the gravel outside and my B&G closed in on itself in a blast. I laid on my stomach moaning as I turned onto my back and gasped seeing the damage.

"No."

Everything was ...gone. The bomb has destroyed all of our hard work and eveeyrhing we own, the last piece of Maroni I had left is gone.

"No!" I shouted and started to run firward before Crash and Blue caught me and brought me away from the explosion"No! Sal Maroni's- its gone. The last thing he gave me" myntemper exploded and I turned on Blue and Crash "Find who did this! I want to know and I wanna know ASAP!"