Finally back to camp

Hi Everyone! *hides again* so before you start shouting and cursing me out for not updating in the two months, I have an explanation. First, my grandmother died recently. Then my dad fell ill. He's coming back home today... Approximately several hours later. So, I do have a reasonable explanation... Also, I was busy writing my other stories, because as you can see I have quite a lot. Also, this story, to my standards are really shitty. I'm rewriting it... So, if there is anything you don't understand it was probably the solution of a re-write. So please bear with me and... Here's your reward for bearing with me for this long.

(third-person P.O.V)

Omega looked at the assembled soldiers in front of him. The Elite team had come up with a plan- Alpha, Star, and Forge would go on the rescue mission with a, b, and d team. The rest would either guard camp half-blood or planet chaos, with Omega in charge. Omega first wanted to go on the rescue mission- but being a Primordial, Omega would be detected immediately. They would try stealth first, and Omega's aura would give them away. So as much as Omega wanted to go, he stayed back.

Omega, Beauty, Wild, Archer, and Crest went to guard camp half-blood. Vines, Angel and Thunder went to guard planet Chaos.

Omega flashed the people with him to camp half-blood's borders. Archer and Beauty were so excited- they got to go back to camp half-blood. But Omega wasn't so ready to face his old life yet- Annabitch had made sure of that. He stepped in the borders last, after Beauty, Archer then Wild.

Chiron trotted out in all his horse-glory. He looked at us. "Who are you?" He asked. "Chiron. I am Omega, son and heir of Chaos. This is my team. We are here on Chaos' orders-" he didn't want to lie to Chiron, but if he didn't do that the campers would be suspicious, especially Annabitch. "to guard camp half-blood. Chaos' brothers and cousins, Order, End, Destruction and Void are waging war on Olympus and us- we have to save you." Omega said it like he didn't like the idea of saving them, but only if they knew...

(Meanwhile, Alpha's P.O.V)

After Omega and them left, we took the portal in Chaos' palace to Void's castle. Why did Chaos keep one there? I don't know. Perhaps because the castle was his. Stupid me. Void just came back and claimed it his.

We sneaked around the corridor, hoping against hope that Void wouldn't notice us. One of us let out a breath of relief when we got to the place where Void kept Chaos, and hopefully away from Void, when a voice laughed behind me. "And just where do you think you're going?"