The Kanes

(Carter P.O.V)
   A portal appeared out of nowhere, shocking the trainees. Hooded figures stepped through. I raised my Khopis: "Who are you?"

 The leader(I'm pretty sure it's the leader) raised his hands and a wall of shadows surrounded us. 

"Don't worry," He said. "I just put up fences so the Gods won't see us." 

 "Who are you?" I asked again. "And what do you want?"

He smirked and pulled down his hood. "Percy!" I shouted. There he was, raven-black hair, the same smirk, but his eyes were universal and held coldness in them. 

"Carter, seriously, don't shout!" Percy said. "Why are your eyes universal?" I asked him. 

"You'll hear soon enough," Percy replied. "Where's Sadie?" 

"In the house," I said, "Sadie!" 

Sadie came out. "What, Car..."

She stopped when she saw Percy. "Percy?" 

A man cleared his throat. "You know them, Omega?"

"Yeah," he said. "We kinda stumbled together." 

The man looked thoughtful. "You mean at the fight Anna-" He stopped when he saw Percy's look.

"Please don't say her name, Chaos," Percy said.

"What happened to you two?" Sadie asked. 

"I'm going to show you," Percy said.

I was about to ask him what does he mean when we were pulled out of reality. "We're in an illusion," Percy said. "Times goes different. I'm going to show you my life, from the very first time I learned about the Gods to the end." 

I saw his life. How his teacher, Ms.Dodds turned out to be a fury, how he went to camp and found out he was a demigod, how he was claimed by Poseidon, how he went on the quest to retrieve the lightning bolt, how he killed Medusa, how he went to the underworld and back, how he battled Ares, how he went to Olympus and gave Zeus his bolt back.

 How he journeyed to the sea of monsters, how he retrieved the golden fleece, how he saved his friend Grover, how he revived Thalia, daughter of Zeus. 

I saw him lose Annabeth, saw him sneak on the quest, saw him meeting Rachel Elizabeth Dare, saw him taking the burden of the sky, saw him in Olympus arguing for the life or death of Bessie.

 I saw him walk into the labyrinth, how he defeated Antaeus, how he found out that the swordmaster Quintus is Daedalus, how he befriended Mrs. O'Leary, how he was marooned on Calypso's Island and chose to go back and help his friends, how he met his father on his birthday.

I saw him blowing up Kronos' ship, saw him finding out the Great prophecy:

A half-blood of the eldest Gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds.

And see the world in endless sleep, the hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap.

A single choice shall end his days. Olympus to preserve or raze.

I saw him diving in the River Styx, saw him fighting Kronos, saw him give luke the cursed blade, saw luke stab himself, I saw him turn down Godhood.

I saw him wiped of his memories, sent to the Roman camp, chose to step through the little Tiber, washing away his curse of Achilles, saw him fighting Polybotes, saw him been made Praetor. I saw him jumping into Tartarus for Annabeth, saw him went to literal hell and back. I saw him closing the doors of death. 

I saw his blood wake the earth mother, Gaia. Saw him along with the seven defeated Gaia. 

I saw him driving Apollo and Meg to camp, fighting plaque spirits, saw him tutor Magnus Chase on the sea, saw him losing Jason Grace, one of his best friends. I saw our fight with Setne from his Point of view. 

"Here goes the most important part," Percy said, "Don't let me look." 

I saw him be betrayed by Annabeth. "How can she say that!" Sadie shouted. "That bastard!" 

I saw him standing before the Olympians, Poseidon disclaiming him, Zeus blasting him, saw him speed away at the last second. 

I saw him meeting Chaos, the man that talked to him a while ago. I saw him slowly become Omega Nyx-Chaos, son of Chaos, prince and heir of the universe. I saw him returning to earth, and we were jerked back to reality.

"You showed them?" Asked Chaos. "Yeah," Percy/Omega said. 

"Percy, can you introduce your army?" I asked. 

"Take down your hoods, everyone," Percy commanded. I saw Luke Castellan, Bianca Di Angelo, Jason Grace, Zoe Nightshade, Crest, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf...

"They are all dead warriors, brought back to life?" I asked Percy.

"Yeah," Percy said. "They make up a majority of my team."

"Can we stay here?" asked Percy. "Of course," said Sadie.