Back to camp

A/N: Hi everyone! (hides behind the pillar) I'm truly very sorry about not updating for so long but I've got multi fanfics going on. Check out my: Percy Jackson Champion of the good, son of Chaos, Book 1 and: Percy Jackson Chaos' son and Voldemort's grandson fanfic Anyways, on with the story!

    (Unknown P.O.V)

   (Use Rot13 decoder online): Gur obl vf trggvat ba zl areirf. Ubj qner ur oevat fb znal fbyqvref onpx sebz gur qrnq. Punbf unf na nezl. V'yy unir bar fbba rabhtu. Naq gurl jba'g unir n genvgbe va gurve zvqfg.

       (Third person P.O.V)

Percy had been hoping the Kanes' pillows might let him actually have a dreamless sleep. Boy, was he wrong.

Percy found himself at Void's castle. Chaos had warned him not to go there at all costs, so it must be dangerous. Percy heard footsteps in the hallway, and hid, just in case Void could see him in his dream. "-took him hostage," came a voice Percy recognized as Void. "That little boy won't have a choice." Void said. "We took him to his own dungeon..."

Percy woke with a start. He burst out of his room and ran right into someone. Without thinking, (Κενός) and (Σύμπαν), Void and Universe, each a gift from Nyx and Chaos, was in his hands. "Whoa!" It was Carter.

He was wandering around the house. "Oh, sorry," Percy said, his weapons dissolving into black mass and went inside his body. It was a neat trick, when Percy needed to use his weapons, the mass will solidify into the weapon he needed. A great gift from Nyx and Chaos, on his 1,000th birthday.

Thinking of Chaos, Percy took off again, but not before yelling at Carter to wake everyone up and meet at the dining area. How did he know where? The books. He read a lot about Carter and Sadie.

Once everyone was assembled, Percy took a deep breath and said: "Hi everyone. You must be wondering why I called you all here for a meeting this early in the morning. The thing is, Chaos is kidnapped by Void. I had a dream last night~" Percy then proceeded to tell them about his dream.

Alpha frowned. "Should we launch a rescue mission?" he asked. "Yes," Percy said. "Also, we'll need assistance. This war would be the biggest one we had. Alpha, call the a, b, and d team. The rest should guard planet Chaos. I have a feeling Void might attack there while we're occupied here."