Olympus

Author:(secretly)"Chaos! When Percy comes we all call him Perce to annoy him!"

Chaos: "Okay!"

Author: "Can you say the disclaimer please Perce?"

Percy (Omega): "Don't call me Perce!" (Insert thunder booms) "Why aren't you dead? That was Chaos Lightning!"

Author: "Duh. I created you, and I'm absolutely immune to your attacks! But if you don't want to say the disclaimer... (Insert evil laughter) I could let you fall in love with a horse later on in the story!"

Percy/Omega: "(Puts both arms up in defeat) All right! Isabella does not own any of the characters except for those that were made-up. Uncle Rick does... But she owns the plot, some created characters, and my awesomeness!"

Author: "(Narrows eyes) Your awesomeness? I'm going to make you fall in love with a PIG!"

Percy/Omega: "Pigs are awesome! It would be better if you let me kill the god of bad pigs first!"

Author: "All right I will~"

Percy/Omega: "Yes!"

Author: (Finishing sentence) ~Not!"

Percy/Omega: "Dad! Chaos! Come here! He's bullying me!"
Author: "Ahhh! Help, anyone!"

Chaos: "What's up, Perce?"

Percy/Omega: "What's it with everyone and Perce? Are you just trying to annoy me?"

Author & Chaos: "Yes!"

Percy/Omega: "(Hard Stares)"

Author & Chaos: "(Flinches)"

(Poseidon P.O.V)

A portal appeared out of nowhere and several men with masks and hoods pulled over their heads stepped through.

Now I saw, they were an army. The army parted and a figure stepped out. He had universal eyes and his hood had the Greek symbol Omega branded to it. His aura was strong, even I knew for sure he's been concealing the most of it. Zeus didn't get it, apparently. So...

 Zeus boomed. "Who dares interrupt the meeting of the mighty Gods?"

 I swore I could see the leader smirk under his mask. "Mighty Gods? Then why did you ask for our help against Order, Destruction, End, and Void? Surely the almighty Gods don't need help against just four ancient beings yearning to destroying the universe?" The leader teased.

 Zeus's face turned the color of a tomato. He threw his bolt at the leader.

 The leader just easily caught it and snapped it in half. "Now, now, no need to get testy, Zeus, Drama queen. You Gods think you're SOOO much better than us but in fact, anyone from the Chaos Army can easily defeat all the Olympians. Try any of them." The leader said. 

"Can you introduce yourselves?" I asked. "Sure. I'm~"

 Before he could finish, another portal appeared and a man stepped through. His eyes were the same color as the leaders, looking like it contained the whole universe. He had a strong aura, but I knew that it was nowhere to the leaders. Why did I know that? None of the Olympians seemed to know.

The man said: "He's Omega Nyx-Chaos, son of Chaos, commander of the army of Chaos, which is basically the army of me, savior of planet 0-400 for what, a thousand times? Second strongest being in the universe, second to my dad Void, and oh, he's also prince and heir to the universe." 

The leader glared at him: "Don't you dare." The man chuckled. "Haha." 

The leader spoke in "revenge": "Oh, and this is Chaos, creator of all, current possessor of the throne of the universe, my pops, and more. Did you say you all coming with us, Pops?" 

Chaos sighed: "Change of plan, it seems." 

Zeus immediately paled. "Sorry, Lord Omega, Lord Chaos, I didn't know it was you." 

The army looked like they were about to burst with laughter. "Can you introduce your army, Lord Omega?"

"Okay. This is Alpha, my second in command," he said as he pointed to a hooded soldier, "Angel, Star, Crest, Wild, Forge, Beauty, Archer..." He introduced his army.

(Percy P.O.V)

Chaos MMed (mind-messaged) me: "Percy where are you planning to stay?" 

"I think I know," I replied. I opened a portal, ignoring the Gods' gasping. "Brooklyn house," I said to the portal. 

"Warriors!" I said, "Follow me!" 

I stepped through the portal. "Percy where are we going?" Luke/Alpha MMed me. "The place of two old friends of mine," I said. 

Carter, Sadie... Here I come.

A/N: Who do you want Percy to be with? Here's a vote:

Girls:

Zoe

Thalia

Bianca

Hazel

Piper

Sadie Kane

Zia Rashid

Artemis

Athena

Hestia

Gaia

Alex Fierro (Girl mode)

Mallory Keen

Samirah al-Abbas

No Annabeth!

Gay:

Luke Castellan

Jason Grace

Nico di Angelo

Magnus Chase

Also Alex Fierro (Boy mode)

Carter Kane

Amos Kane

Tartarus

Kronos

Others:

Other (Plz tell me who)

OC (Name, Age, eye color, hair color, style, either god, demigod (daughter/son of...) Primordial, demi primordial(daughter/son of...), mortal, Einherjar, Magician, new species, and a general description.)