Brooklyn house

A/N: 20 reads now! When I published it I thought there won't be any reads at all and OMG how did I get the 4th in sadiekane? Thank you guys all for reading it! Comment below if you wanna be in the story and I will immediately post the next chappie after one of you guys comment. Remember, I will immediately post it so if u wanna read more comment! Also, who do you want Percy to be with? The vote two chappies back have not gotten any comments/votes. If you don't vote I will choose! 

Author: "Percy let's prank Chaos!" 

Percy: "What?"

Author: "Let's prank Chaos!"

Percy: "What?"

Author: "I TOLD YOU LET'S PRANK CHAOS!"

Chaos: "You are going to prank me?" 

Author (stammers): "No...no"

Chaos: "After I say the disclaimer I'm going to prank you! Isabella82958 does not own any PJO or HOO characters. Uncle Rick does. She only owns the plot and my awesomeness!"

Author: "What's up with you? First Percy/Omega, then you!"

Chaos: "(sticks his tongue out) Why not?"

(Percy P.O.V )

Carter led us through the building. But my main attention was on Sadie. She's so charming, the way her hair blows is so hot, she's so cute- Wait. I love Zoe! I love Zoe! Urg. 

Carter stopped when he saw a man walking out of the living room. 

"Uncle Amos!" Carter said. Amos turned his attention to us. 

"Carter, who are they?" "This is Percy," he said, pointing at me, "and those are his Army." 

"The Percy?" Amos asked, "As in, the-hosting-Nekhbet Percy?" 

"The one and only," I said, "Omega Nyx-Chaos, previously known as Perseus Achilles Jackson, son of Chaos, commander of the army of Chaos, prince and heir of the universe, nice to meet you." 

"What?" Amos said, "You're the prince of the universe?" 

"And Carter, I thought you told me he is the son of Poseidon?" Amos asked Carter.

"Well, he was, keyword was," Carter said.

"Was?" Amos asked. 

"He disowned me," I said bitterly, "they believed that I was plotting against the Olympians with Setne because of that Annabitch betrayed me and tried to get the Olympians to kill me. But it doesn't matter now since I got my amazing pops and mom."

Chaos pouted. "I know I'm amazing," he said.

Carter jumped. He might have forgotten that Chaos was there. "Er, who are you?"

"I'm the one and only, Chaos, creator of the universe!" Chaos held up his hand and bunnies jumped out of the ceiling.   

Alpha doubled over in laughter. 

Chaos glared at him: "Alpha! Stop messing with me!"

Alpha pointed at me: "Omega helped!" Then he proceeded to run away quickly.

"Omega!" Chaos shouted, "That's it! I'm disowning you!"

The army laughed their head off.

Amos looked awed that we were speaking to the creator so lightly. 

"Can you show us where we'll stay?" I asked Carter after the laughter died down. "Sure," Carter said.

He then proceeded to show us to our rooms. My room was the biggest, with a universe hologram moving on the walls. 

I had books like Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, the Red Pyramid, and the Sword of Summer. Returning to planet Chaos had cured me of my dyslexia and I found books interesting especially books about myself and the people I know. My general knowledge of them became much more. The books were published under the name Rick Riordan by Chaos' doing. One of the mortals Athena blessed published them. 

I flopped on my bed, which was really big, by the way, and used one of the dreamless pillows and fell asleep.