"Get off yo' damn phone and go get ready." Kofi wanted them to get to his mom's house no later than one thirty, he really wanted to get there earlier than that because they weren't going to be staying long; he had things to do.

"Yes masta'!" Zaidee said before locking her phone and quickly grabbing a matching bra and panty set from PINK. "I's doing what you asked sir!" She tried to talk like she was Harriet Tubman or somebody.

She immediately started laughing uncontrollably at her self. Kofi just watched her as she grabbed her robe and laughed her way to the bathroom.

****

"If you tryna stop somewhere to eat then I suggest you hurry up and come on." Kofi stood in the doorway looking at Zaidee as she stood in the bathroom mirror, putting some shit in her hair. It was back to its natural curly state.

"It's already one. That's what you get for taking so long in the shower." Zaidee brushed her hair up into a high ponytail and touched up her edges.

"Excuse me." She looked at him as he blocked the doorway. She was standing really close to him so she could smell the expensive cologne that he had on. He was dressed in a fitted white t-shirt that showed how fit he was, some grey sweats and some white Air Forces, she didn't see him wear them often. Around his neck he had a white-gold diamond cuban link chain hanging from his neck.

She didn't notice how long she had been staring at him until he spoke. "You look good too baby." He smirked at her before moving out of her way.

Zaidee was wearing a mustard yellow shirt, some ripped jeans that she'd gotten from Rue 21, and some cute brown t-strap sandals. Her fit was simple. She had on the necklace that Kofi had bought her and some diamond studs in her ears. She smelled like the French vanilla perfume and lotion she'd used after she got out the shower.

"Come on, we already behind." Kofi opened the door and waited for Zaidee to walk out and he locked up.

The ride to his mother's house was pretty quiet other than a little bit of talking here and there. They had arrived in less than half an hour.

"Zaidee!" Kofi's mother pulled her into a hug as soon as the two stepped in the house.

"Hi Ms. Natasha." Zaidee smiled as she hugged her back. She was glad that Kofi's mom liked her.

"Hey son." She looked over at Kofi who gave her a head nod.

"Where Kam?" He asked as he looked around the quiet house.

"She in her room. She might be sleep, quiet as it is." She answered him.

"I'm not sleep!" Kamryn made her presence known as she entered the living room where everyone else was with a bright smile on her face.

"Hiiiii brother!" She gave Kofi a big hug and her smile only seemed to get bigger. It was obvious that she loved her big brother a lot.

"Wassup Kam." Kofi smiled as he hugged his baby sister back.

"Hey Zaidee." She gave Zaidee a hug as well. Zaidee hugged her back.

"You and my son back together?" Natasha asked Zaidee as she glanced over at Kofi who was looking at something on Kamryn's phone.