His shyness causes him to hide his head in the crook of my neck while I'm bringing us to the front door of our house. I open it and get inside, to be in the first room where we all keep our shoes, coats, jackets, and all. I put Daehan down, for him to replace his Nike by his grey slippers as I'm doing the same. The sound of people talking at the other side of the wall can be heard more than clearly, I'm pretty sure this is Yoongi, Jimin with all the other guys playing on the PS4.

The little boy who got rid of his jacket and gave it to me, opened the door to joined the others while I'm putting the clothes on their good spot.

Once it's done, I get in the large room as well to get greeted by delicious smells of food cooking, but deal with the guys yelling like monkeys while doing what I was sure of.

"Can you keep it down a little bit? My ears are hurting," I complain but make my way to the two small but very large stairs on my right once I understand that they don't give a damn about what I'm telling them. The opened space with the kitchen. I walk up to the small figure in a sexy red dress, making all the food for the birthday and I wrap my arms around her waist, to give to my little woman a back hug.

"I missed you," I whisper into her ear and kiss her neck.

"Jungkookie..." her soft giggles full of sweetness reverberate through the air as I pecked her sensitive spot once more, to make her shiver under my touch. "You just left to go pick my little brother up at his school."

"I know..." I tilt my head to the side to a low degree, for my eyes to be lucky enough to discern her wonderful features. I kiss her mellow cheek and scrutinize each and every little detail that make her face the only one I wouldn't mind staring at for hours, without getting tired of. "You just soothe me so much that once I'm not close to you my heart starts stressing."

"You're my little baby boy..." her lips brought out with a bright red form a smile, causing mine to manifest itself automatically. I drift my hand up the front of her body, skimming my mouth past her neck to end with soft pecks on her exposed shoulder. Her skin is so soft, with her fruity scent that never ceases teasing my hormones.

"Can I eat you?" I let out as I couldn't hold it back inside. She knows how to get me and I'm pretty sure she's doing all those little things on purpose.

If she's not then...I'm disappointed.

"You-" her quiet laughter sparkles my heart with sugar as she threw her head to the other side to avert my face. "Honey, we're in the same room than the others...! Can't you keep that for when we're just together?"

"Does that mean you allow me to do it?" I tease her as she stepped aside and grab her by her waist to drop a kiss on her ear. "No. Now, my thirsty man is going to join his friends while I'm busy. Okay?" she turns her head to dive her eyes into mine, provoking an even more drastic rush of my blood through my veins. "Hm...not okay."

"Come here," she grasps my wrist with her baby hand and tugs on my arm to make me step forward and turn to the side. She slaps my butt, "Go sit down now and stop annoying me while I'm cooking or else something is going to burn."

I smirk at her as her steps are driving her to the kitchen bar behind us, facing the living room where all the rest of people are. I take a look at them to be sure no one is having any attention on us and I hurry to get closer to my alluring woman, to stick my body to hers as she bent over, and grab her buttock. "You know you shouldn't slap me or else what comes for you is thousands of times worse, bad girl."

"I'm going to kill you if you don't step back with that little thing of yours," she moved to the side to avoid my shapes so I let some space for this baby and sit on the clean worktop, to observe her in that gorgeous dress. "Repeat what you said."