xviii. ( the end )

. . ‧₊˚ MURDERED!

THE LOSERS CLUB and stella were all at the quarry, sitting down. beverly was telling them what it was like when she was floating. "i can only remember certain parts of it," she began explaining. "but i felt like i was dead. i saw all of us together, and we were older. like our parent's ages."

"w-what were we all doing there?" bill asks. beverly shrugs and looked at him. "i can only remember how it felt." bill bent down and picked up a piece of glass, standing up and looking at everybody. "swear it. swear that if it ever comes back, we will too." bill says, and everyone started looking at each other.

they all stood up, except for stella. she stayed seated. she didn't want to be apart of something that had completely broken her like that ever again.

they all raised their eyebrows at me, confused. "stella, you're supposed to stand up." richie says, his eyebrows furrowing at the girl who refused to stand. "no, i never want to go back in there. you can't make me either."

"stella just do it—" richie was cut off by her. "seriously, guys. that place... i'll never be the same." they all blankly stared at her, stunned by her sudden outburst. they knew that she disliked the place but they didn't know she would refuse like this.

"i promise, we won't let it hurt you again." richie says, his eyes full of hope. stella looked down at her shoes. "promise?" richie nodded, and she hesitantly got up and held her hand out. bill sliced the palm of her hand, along with his own and everybody else.

the group stood, side by side, holding each other's hands. until stan says that he has to go. "i hate you." he says. they all stood there for a moment before bursting out into a fit of laughter. then, one by one, most of them had left. that left bill, beverly, richie and stella. stella was the first out of the four to get up.

"i'm going home, don't ever talk to me. i mean unless you feel like it." she joked, smiling at them. she hadn't genuinely smiled in such a long time, it felt good. richie stood up too, grabbing her hand. "come on babe, i'm starving!" he exclaimed.

"don't— actually nevermind, fuck it. bye guys, see you later." stella waved towards bill and beverly, receiving a wave back. once they were out of earshot, richie stopped and turned towards her. "what?" she asked.

he only smiled at her before slowly leaning in...

and then the story ends!

congratulations, you've finished murdered. thank you all for reading, this book is always going through a bunch of editing!

STARTED. mid-2019 i think
ENDED. idk😳 around that time^?
EDITED(MOST RECENT). june 5, 2020

🍒, maybankz—
this books brings back so many memories from 2019. i hope you enjoyed it!

don't forget to check out my other books💘