ii ( bullshit )

.⃗ . ༉‧₊˚✧ MURDERED!

THE REDHEADED GIRL began to walk through the overcrowded halls. the same halls she's been walking through since the beginning of the year. at least now it was the end of the school year, and after she walked out of those doors she would finally be set free.

stella opalia wasn't the best student. of course, she never really ever got outstanding grades before it happened, but she at least had a b+ somewhere once in a while.

stella walked out of the school doors, managing to shove through the large clumps of people that were pushing themselves out of the dreaded place.

she sighed to herself, realizing she would be alone in her room for most of the summer. her father began to work a lot after her mother's death. they needed the extra money, after all.

stella never liked to complain about it. she was somewhat okay with only being able to properly see him every other weekend and— if she was lucky, dinner time.

the now disappointed girl walked with her head down, not really paying any attention to who was around her or where she was going. she finally looks up just as she bumps into someone.

the boy she accidentally walked into stumbled back, adjusting the glasses that magnified his eyes. stella didn't say anything, not even apologize.

she didn't seem to care. even if she did sometimes feel guilty, she'll never feel as guilty as she did when she heard her mother scream. or in that case, say anything for the last time.

he looked at her, confused. the boy wondered why she wasn't saying sorry or anything. "an apology would be nice..." richie mumbled.

"too bad you aren't getting one," stella simply shrugged, briefly looking him up and down. his friends were right behind him with shocked features making an appearance on their faces.

the losers and stella used to often communicate before her mother died, but she never considered herself as apart of their friend group. she was actually really nice to them but after that, she stopped talking to them or anyone else.

in other words, she became distant.

"you've changed. i heard you killed your mother, though." richie says, angering the girl. she looked him straight in the eyes and warned through gritted teeth, "shut up, tozier."

"sorry, i don't wanna end up like—" richie once again insulted her, except this time he was cut off by a stinging sensation on his cheek in the shape of a hand print. stella had slapped him.

"it's all bullshit," stella looked offended. her sudden actions took all of the boys by surprise. "i'm done with this, i didn't kill my mother! you don't even know what happened, so i suggest you shut up."

"well—" richie opened his mouth again but was interrupted by bill. "s-stop it. leave h-h-her alone," bill says as he put a hand on the big mouthed boy's shoulder.

"i'm sorry..." richie said under his breath, jerking bills hand off of him. "do you actually believe i would murder my own mother?" stella asked, ignoring the boy's apology.

"no, of course not." richie looks at her, puzzlement written all over his face. she nods and looked at the entire group. she missed talking to them, but she wasn't going to admit that. especially when she cut them off herself.

stella heavily inhales before beginning to walk off. she was stopped by the sound of stan calling her name. she slowly spun back around, her eyes meeting his. "yes, stanley?"

"do you want to come with us to the barrens tomorrow?" he asked, turning to his friends. they nodded, and he seemed more assured.

"uh..." stella bit her lip, debating whether or not she should actually go. "sure," the redhead hesitantly agreed, causing smiles to form on all of their faces.

"okay, see you there." stan waved before she sent a small grin back to him and started to walk again. she sighed for the thousandth time today.

it was all bullshit, to her at least.

🍒, maybankz—
this has been edited a lot lol

WRITTEN. unknown
EDITED. august 24, 2019
november 3, 2019
march 3, 2020
june 5, 2020