ix. ( a bloody bathroom )

. . ‧₊˚ MURDERED!

STELLA ENTERED THE bathroom, her eyes widening at the sight that was before her eyes. blood was everywhere, including the ceiling. well almost everywhere, they were in the process of cleaning up the mess that had supposedly happened somewhat recently.

"who died?" stella asked, only slightly disgusted by the blood. she's seen much worse, so it didn't bother her as much as it should have.

"nobody... it just came out of the sink," beverly answered, and stella nodded. "why aren't you outside?" eddie asked, looking up from the spot he was cleaning to see the girl.

"you mean with that little shit? no way was i staying." stella responded, rolling her eyes. "what happened?" he continued on to ask questions, but stella decided to remain calm and not get mad at the fact that he was asking a bunch of questions.

"just a teeny tiny argument, that's all. i may or may not have kind of gotten really mad, but it doesn't matter." eddie and stan exchanged a knowing look.

"what did you say?" eddie asks. "nothing." she lied. "what did he say then?" at first, stella didn't answer. she was contemplating whether or not to tell him, but decided against it and to ask them a question that has been bugging her for a while now.

"do you guys actually believe that i killed my mother?" stella worriedly asked, looking around the bloody and messy bathroom, scanning over each and every one of them to catch their expressions.

all of their heads immediately snap up, looking at the girl with confused and wide eyes. she bit her lip nervously because of the possibility of them actually believing the rumor.

"n-no," bill assured as ben followed. "of course not, you would never." he shook his head while stella sighed deeply. "that's not what richie thinks..." she muttered, her voice in a barely audible whisper.

stan's eyebrows furrow at her words, they had caught him by surprise. he knew how Richie felt towards stella and he even told him that he would never think that of her.

"no he doesn't, i promise you," stan told her, but she didn't believe his words. "right. thanks guys." she half smiled. "you're welcome," beverly smiled before handing her a bunch of cleaning supplies.

"wait what?" stella questioned, confused on to why she was being given cleaning supplies. "you did this to yourself," beverly pointed out, causing stella to only deflate and groan.

let's just say she wasn't one to clean very often.

"COULD YOU GUYS have taken any longer?" richie complained. "seriously guys, i love being your personal doorman!"

"shut up, richie." everyone other than stella said. stella had started to ignore him now. he was evicted from her world, the one she made where she would ignore anyone she had to. he was nonexistent to her by now.

"i get it. trash the trash mouth, but at least i wasn't imagining what eddie's mom's vagina looks like on halloween." richie continued, shrugging his shoulders.

"she wasn't imagining i-i-it. i s-saw it too," bill says, causing stella to furrow her eyebrows. she was confused, to say the least. "what? the blood?" richie asked, equally confused as she was.

"n-no, I saw g-g-georgie. it was s-s-so real and t-there was t-this..." he trailed off, not finishing his sentence. "clown. yeah, i saw it too." eddie finished for him, and stella's face dropped and her eyes widened.

"can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" richie asked, clearly puzzled by this new information they were receiving.

stella shook her head, still managing to avoid saying anything to his dumb comments. "i'm still not getting this. what's with the whole georgie thing? you guys haven't told me..."

nobody answered her, making her feel left out again. she heavily sighed and chose to go on with her words in an attempt to get something out of one of them. "i know it's a touchy subject and all but i have no idea what even happened."

"h-he went missing." bill simply answered, not telling her anything more than what she already knew. "i know that, but that's my point. i know nothing but that!" stella continued.

"maybe." richie shrugged. "you guys aren't letting on more than you know, i'm not stupid. it's not like i'm gonna tell anyone."

"you just haven't seen it yet, so we don't want to-" eddie started, but stella made sure to cut him off.

"haven't seen what? that stupid ass clown? if so then yeah, i've definitely seen it. you guys just apparently don't care enough to make sure that i have. besides, i thought i was your friend. you shouldn't have to doubt telling me unless you just don't trust me!"

"then... we don't trust you. just go away." richie spoke, causing stella to stop her bike along with everyone else. she looked at him with pure hatred.

"good to know you don't want me around then." stella nodded, her eyes glossy as she turned her bike to the opposite direction. that boy has made her cry way too many times for her liking, and so she was leaving.

again, that is.

🍒, maybankz—
n/a

WRITTEN. unknown
EDITED. june 5, 2020