e i g h t

N O V A

"So, did you guys get anything" Stiles asked as me, him, Scott, and the sheriff were in the sheriffs office. "no, we were there all weekend. But Lydia never decoded another key.

The sheriff sighed before looking at me. "Nova go home and get ready for school, and don't forget breakfast" the sheriff said. I smiled. "Bye,Noah" I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

                                 ~
"You know how I keep reminding Garrett to give me back my hoodie" Mason said as me, him, and Liam we're in the locker room. Liam and Mason were lifting weights while I filed my nails.

"Yeah" Liam replied as he got up to put more weights on his bar. "Well I remember he said that he lived in that housing division development on Spalding. So I went there and guess what. That housing development is still in development" Mason said.

I looked at him, confused. "So" I asked. "Their was no houses. So unless the dude lives in some backhoe, theirs something he's not telling us" Mason said. "So we get him to tell the truth" I said, but was ignored.

"And then theirs this other dude. Man he's been acting really strange. Running to school for no reason, disappearing at parties, used to be my best friend" Mason said. Then I realized that he was describing Liam.

"Uh huh" Liam said, not getting who Mason was talking about. "And is apparently on steroids" Mason said, making Liam confused. "what"he asked. "Your not actually gonna try to lift that are you" Mason asked, clearly worried.

I looked up from my nails as Liam sat up and looked around. "Are you all right" Mason asked as he got to Liam's level. "Is it about the game tonight" Mason continued. "I'm fine" Liam replied, making me give him a look.

"It's just a scrimmage" Liam continued. "You know who your playing right" Mason asked, looking at Liam. " Yeah, I mean no. I guess I missed the announcement" Liam replied. "Liam, it's your old school. Devenport Prep" Mason said, making me drop my file. "Huh, what" I asked, making the two give me a look that said 'stay out of it'.

                                  ~
Liam threw his bag down and started breathing heavily. "Liam" I said worriedly. "What the hell" he asked as he saw his lacrosse stick was missing. I was confused as well. He looked around, trying to find it. "Where's your stick" I asked, looking dead at him.

I heard creaking, like something was bending. Liam grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He walked closer to the sound, pulling me behind him. I saw Derek, turning the stick in his hands.

"This yours" Derek asked, looking at Liam. I looked at him and he gave me a look that said 'just a talk'. He snapped it, making Liam tense up. Derek threw them at Liam's feet, getting said boy angry. 'oh god' I thought.

Liam started to breathe heavily and Derek quirked an eyebrow. Liam ran at him and I saw his eyes turn gold. Derek grabbed his neck and shoved him into a row of lockers. Liam fought against him, his fangs coming out. "Liam" Scott said, making his presence known.

Liam seemed to calm down and I let out a breath, making Scott look at me. He then went back to looking at his beta. Liam went human again, but he still breathed heavily. "your right, he is angry" Derek said, making me glare at him.

Derek let Liam go, making the boy land on his feet. Liam looked at Scott, who held out a lacrosse stick. "This one's yours" Scott said, tossing the stick to Liam, who caught it. Liam turned and glared at Derek as the bell rang.

"Get to class Liam" Scott said afterward. "You too Nova" Derek said. I gave him my famous death glare as Liam looked back at Scott. Liam looked at Derek one more time before walking past me and putting his lacrosse stick away.

I walked up to Derek and punched him in the face. Scott gave me a look as I walked over to where Liam was. I gave one last look at the gaping Hale, before walking out of the locker room.