s i x

N O V A 

I woke up in my bed, with the "pack" as they called themselves, laying around my room. Stiles and Malia were cuddling in a chair, Scott was laying in the floor with Kira, Lydia was next to me, and Mom was in the doorway. Liam was the only one missing. 

"i'm not even gonna ask" Mom said before closing the door, waking the others up. "what are you guys doing" i asked, a little pissed. "Liam's instincts are to try and mate with you, we wanted to ensure that wouldn't happen" Malia replied, gaining a glare from everyone else. 

"it won't be like that all the time will it" i asked, nervously. "just around the full moons" Scott replied, probably sensing my nervousness. "you guys do know that you can go right" i asked and they all nodded, not moving from their places. 

I sighed before getting out of bed and going to the kitchen, Scott following me. "what happened between you and Liam last night" i asked as i got out a box of pop-tarts for the pack. "your my anchor but your also his mate. i guess we just disagreed on who could have you" Scott replied. 

I nodded as i pulled out waters from the fridge. A knock on the door surprised Scott and I. we never really got visitors. "take those upstairs, i'll get the door" i told Scott before going to get the door. 

I opened it and Derek was standing there, with Peter behind him. "why did you think that it would be a good idea to bring him" i asked pointing at Peter. "because i know things that he doesn't" Peter replied, making me roll my eyes. "well then,come in" i said, walking away from the door and to my room. 

~

Somehow we had ended up at Deaton's clinic. I now knew that my boss was a druid. The only topic was Liam and i's mate bond. The Hales were denying that it was possible, along with Stiles and Lydia. 

My head was starting to pound as they all bickered back and forth. My head ended up in my hands, making Malia look at me. During the short time i've known her, she's become a sister figure to me. 

"whats wrong" she asked as she crouched in front of me. "everyone's bickering is giving me a headache and i just want to go see mom" i replied. Malia put her hand on my arm and her veins turned black. 

"i just took your pain, now go to Mason's. Scott won't think to go there first" Malia said. I nodded as she walked back to the others, defending me. I snuck out the back exit and ran to Masons. But i didn't end up at Mason's. 

~

I walked over to Liam, who was running laps around the park. "LIAM" i yelled, getting his attention. he jogged over to me with a smile on his face. "Hi" i said. "Hey" Liam replied, smile still on his face. 

"whats wrong" Liam asked, like he sensed my discomfort. "that seems to be the common question these days" i said, making him frown. "you should come to my house and we can watch a movie" Liam said, trying to change the subject. 

"like a date" i asked skepitaclly. "yeah, a date" Liam replied. "only if thats okay with you" Liam added quickly. "I would love that" i said, easing his nerves. He smiled at me, before we walked to his house. 

~

"so this is your place" i asked as Liam and i walked up a driveway. "yeah"Liam replied before we got to the door. "welcome to my humble adobe m'lady" Liam said, making me giggle as he opened the door. 

"are you rich or something" i teased as i looked around the nice home. "enough to have this" he replied, leading me to his room. I giggled, making Liam turn and smile at me. We walked into his room and i looked around. 

"neat for a guys room" i commented, gaining a light laugh in response. "that it is" Liam said, before wincing as he pulled his shirt off. "Liam" i questioned,looking him over. "just sore from lacrosse, that's all" Liam said. 

I nodded and my fingers ran over his abs. "like what you see" Liam asked. "yeah, i do" i replied, making his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "i like it a lot actually" i replied, my face inches from his.