s i x t e e n

N O V A

"Liam, what are we doing" I asked as he pulled me through the woods, giggling like a maniac.

"We are" Liam started but paused as we got to a clearing. "Stargazing" Liam finished.

There was a clearing with a creek right behind it. In the clearing there was the cliche picnic set up.

I smiled at Liam. "You do realize that it's still day out, right" I asked and he nodded. "We eat while the sun sets and we stargaze after" Liam replied, making me smile at him.

"You are amazing, you know that" I asked as I snaked my arms around his neck. "I do" Liam replied cockily. "you sound like Peter" I teased.

Liam put a hand over his chest in fake offence. "I do not" he said. We sat down on the picnic blanket and Liam pulled out a bag of food.

"Is that my favorite fast food of all time" I asked and the boy grinned as he looked at me. "It is" he replied, handing me my food.

~

"So how does it feel to be out of the hospital" Liam asked curiously. "It feels good. No more terrible hospital food" I said, shivering at the memory.

"I'm glad Scott let me take you out tonight" Liam said and I smiled at him. "I am too, I like it when it's just us" I replied.

A shooting star began to go over the sky. "Liam look" I said as I pointed to it. He smiled.

"What did you wish for" I asked after the star had passed. "Nothing. I already have you" Liam replied.

"Aww, how cliche" I said sarcastically, making him laugh lightly. "but I meant it" Liam said seriously and I smiled at him.

As night fell we began to point out all the different constellations in the sky. "What is your favorite constellation" Liam asked as he saw me staring in one direction.

"The little dipper. I've never known why" I said, making Liam laugh. I looked down at the creek and back to Liam.

I stood up, making him do the same. "Whats wrong" Liam asked worriedly.
"Nothing. Just we're gonna do something" I said, making him confused.

I took my jacket off and threw it on the blanket. I then got closer to Liam and began to unbutton his shirt.

"What are we doing" Liam asked as my hands trailed down his chest. "We are going swimming" I declared as I slid his shirt off his shoulders.

Liam blushed as I stared at his abs. I then took my own shirt off, and threw it by his.

Liam looked me up and down, gaining a smirk from me. We worked our way out of the rest of our clothes, leaving us in our underwear.

"I'm not skinny dipping" Liam said bluntly. "Neither am I" I replied before running into the water in my underwear.

I went under water as Liam got down to the edge of the creek. "You coming or are you gonna stand there all night" I asked after I came up.

Liam smirked before getting in the water. He swam over to me, where we were both waist deep in the creek.

He pulled me closer to him, making me look at him with confusion. "What are you doing Dunbar" I asked, making him smirk.

"Just having a little fun" he said as his hands went to my waist. "Oh really" I asked as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Mhm"he replied. I pulled away from him and trailed my hands down his chest.

I looked up and found Liam looking down at me. "Fuck it" he whispered before kissing me roughly.

I kissed back just as rough, my hands roaming his torso. Liam put his hands on my thighs and lifted me up, so my legs were around his waist.

Liam held me up with his hands as we made out. The make out began to get needier as it continued.

Next thing I knew, Liam had gotten us to the picnic blanket. He gently laid me down on it and looked at me hungrily.

Liam quickly got on top of me and we began to make out for the second time that night.

I got a sudden urge if confidence and I flipped us over to where I was on top. I kissed down Liam's chest, gaining little whimpers from the beta.

I straddled him and kissed him for around five seconds, before Liam sat up and began kissing and sucking all over my neck.

Just as things got good we we're interrupted by our phones ringing.
"Ugh" Liam and I complained before answering our phones. "Stiles I swear to god I am going to murder you" I said.